🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 129 — Playing Dirty

The very talented Sarah Silverman joins Randy & Jason to reminisce about playing together on a comedy softball league on today’s Sklarbro Country! Sarah talks about why people have a hard time believing comedians can act in serious dramatic roles, being benched the whole time she was on the Gotham comedy club softball league, and  her perspective on how her father defended her against a rabbi’s open letter. She also tells us about meeting Arnold Schwarzenegger, noticing how the dynamic between men and women was much healthier while re-watching Meatballs, and not feeling good after a spinning session during a round of Quick Hits. Plus, we call up Bruce Jenner to give us his explanation as to why he was sitting in a different row from the Kardashians at the Clippers game. Don’t forget to pick up tickets to see Randy and Jason in San Francisco at Cobb’s Comedy Club on January 18-20 and in Portland at Helium Comedy Club on January 24-26.

I'd love to play in the dirt with Sarah Silverman... you know what I mean... right in the mud... where all the worms are...

Happy early birthday, guys!

Also, if anyone is going to tune into Portlandia tonight, a sneak peek of IFC's new show Out There is going to play right after. Got some citizens of the Country who've been working on it, would love it if people checked it out!

Awesome episode Sklars! Always fun to listen to Sarah, makes me wanna rewatch her show now. It's good to hear from Jenner as well, hope this year goes good for him.

Oh, and happy birthday guys!

Such a great statement about our current society. I would probably be all for less gun control, if the people that were pro gun rights weren't screaming in my face. Even those I know personally start getting very threatening when facts are presented. By on the flip side, I see the anti-religious, or anti-gun, losing their high ground by screaming back or not acknowledging facts.

Everyone is just so afraid of being wrong. Everyone is just so scared. Bummer.

Sarah, Bruce, and Brandon - What more could a citizen of Sklarbro Country ask for?

Sign in to follow this