๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
admin

Episode 194 โ€” Me Gusta Characters!

Friends of the show, Nick Kroll and Chelsea Peretti are here for a character filled episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Chelsea tells us about her recent nauseating airplane experience and Nick quickly lets us know what to expect on the upcoming Kroll Show before having to leave. Luckily our open door policy is still in effect so Chelseaโ€™s ex-boyfriend Chance stops by to read us some of his spoken word poetry, El Chupacabra brings along Baby to reunite with his paternal twin Tootie, and Fabrice Fabrice demands to not be censored during a game of Would You Rather? KOO KOO RI-KOO!!

Aww, I thought Kroll's show was going to be called the Nick Show Kroll. I'll still watch it, and love it, but i'll do both begrudgingly.

• Like 1

I was going to make a fake ironic comment about women's shrill voices (I'll leave that for someone else), but I am literally watching a free preview of the Kroll Show:

ย 

http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/nmtx20/kroll-show-san-diego-diet-season-1-ep-102

ย 

I think this is the right link, but within the first couple of minutes I've seen Jenny Slate, Jon Daly, Jason Mantzoukas, Ed Helms, Brian Husky, Seth Morris, Adam Pally, some other dude, and perhaps a large basketball player with a jersey that has Peretti on the back.

ย 

This is shaping up to be a fantastic day.

• Like 2

I was going to make a fake ironic comment about women's shrill voices (I'll leave that for someone else)

ย 

I was torn about doing something like, "I'm so tired of MEN doing characters on the show!" , etc.

• Like 1

I was going to make a fake ironic comment about women's shrill voices (I'll leave that for someone else), but I am literally watching a free preview of the Kroll Show:

ย 

http://www.comedycen...season-1-ep-102

ย 

I think this is the right link, but within the first couple of minutes I've seen Jenny Slate, Jon Daly, Jason Mantzoukas, Ed Helms, Brian Husky, Seth Morris, Adam Pally, some other dude, and perhaps a large basketball player with a jersey that has Peretti on the back.

ย 

This is shaping up to be a fantastic day.

ย 

Yeah I just watched them all walk into the bar sketch and my Earwolf heart did a dance

And two Miiiieee WWiiiiffffee jokes!

And Jon Daly ordering some 'chos. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

ย 

Great ep today. Really love Kroll and Peretti's chemistry.

Aww, I thought Kroll's show was going to be called the Nick Show Kroll. I'll still watch it, and love it, but i'll do both begrudgingly.

ย 

I know, I can't believe they got rid of that great name... Show looks pretty awesome, though... looks like we'll be seeing some of our favorite characs...

ย 

Yeah I just watched them all walk into the bar sketch and my Earwolf heart did a dance

ย 

When I saw Jason, ed, Husky, Daly, and Pally, I thought for sure that Scott was going to have a role on Sex in the City for Dudes. that was a pretty good skit, the "Jay-Z... definitely, and Kanye as vice president" was golden

ย 

Publizity was a bit grating, but the "I'm twenty-uhhhh years old" line got me, and a bunch of Kroll's choice pronunciations of 'kipcakes' made it worth it, and the Mitch Hurwitz cameo. The SITC for Dudes and mic'ed up basketball ref I thought were really good

Double post, sorrrrry

ย 

This thinkpad has been acting up, I ran water over it, did everything you're supposed to do

• Like 1

That was strange to hear Delaware Destroyer's very own catch phrase to open the show!! Wow, this is certainly the best episode ever!

ย 

Love Nick Kroll because he is both fun and funny... my eardrums are happy.

I haven't listened yet, but I'm hoping Old Man Juarez makes an appearance!

ย 

We learn a lot about Old Man Juarez in this episode.

I haven't listened yet, but I'm hoping Old Man Juarez makes an appearance!

ย 

You're in for a treat and some shocking revelations.

This explains a lot. About two weeks ago, I walked outside one beautiful Indiana morning and, to my surprise, found myself pelted by about 3 gallons of Chelsea vomit. Thanks for the resolution, Comedy Bang Bang.

• Like 1

Alternate title: J'aime les personnages!

ย 

This is by way of saying that both Chelsea and Nick need to pursue French characters.

I just got to the part with Chelsea talking about drinking a Naked Green Machine smoothy, which I just tried for the first time this morning. I could only drink half too, because I could taste that "odorless" garlic. That story didn't help me any.

Wow, Chelsea is really great at interacting with characters. Favorite episode in a while!

Chelsea was talking about how she takes calls on Mondays, but the episode that airs Monday is from last Monday... Come on, that's begging for a Pre-taped Call In Show reference.

ย 

Can't wait for Kroll Show.

• Like 1

My favorite Nick Kroll character is Scott Aukerman, he's so well developed.

• Like 5