🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 19 — Extreme Hugging

Underground rapper Stefon Alexander (P.O.S.) welcomes Har Mar into his St. Paul home to discuss his ongoing dialysis treatments, tour ambitions for his latest album, and Justin Bieber's epic 3D movie. Alexander outs himself as a podcast addict, and Har Mar tells an apocryphal tale about the link between Macho Man, Hulk Hogan and Leaping Lanny Poffo. The pair of old friends explore great films and trash TV, daring to ponder Honey Boo Boo's future. Learn about masturbation by proxy and the essential boner jam in this Midwest edition of Nocturnal Emotions.

much love to stef and har mar for this episode. excited for stef to feel better than he ever has, equally excited for rad addicts.

HOLY SHIT A DOOMTREE MEMBER IS ON AN EARWOLF PODCAST EVERYTHING I LOVE IS INTERSECTING IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY

• Like 1

Now we need Shortwave with Grant-Lee Phillips to come back and have Dessa as a guest. I've never thought about that before, but now I really want it!!

• Like 1

Now we need Shortwave with Grant-Lee Phillips to come back and have Dessa as a guest. I've never thought about that before, but now I really want it!!

Foam Corner is the smartest human to have ever lived.

Sign in to follow this