🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 5 — Analyze Fish

Harris Wittels and Scott Aukerman are back to catch up on Harris’ recent Phish experience and to pass the figurative torch. Paul F. Tompkins and Howard Kremer are comedians who love the 1975 classic film Jaws. Paul & Howard have decided to introduce Jaws to Shelby Fero, who has not seen the film but has absorbed aspects of the film through pop culture. We’ll learn how much Shelby knows about Jaws, which classic films she has seen, and why her fear of jellyfish is higher than her fear of sharks. Will Shelby love Jaws as much as Paul and Howard? You’ll have to listen to find out!

• Like 2

I'm not mature or modest enough not to pipe up and mention that this came about from my idea, but I never thought it would actually happen, and so quickly. That's the power of Twitter. Thanks for turning my fantasy into reality!

https://twitter.com/...103642870427648

• Like 21

I'm not mature or modest enough not to pipe up and mention that this came about from my idea, but I never thought it would actually happen, and so quickly. That's the power of Twitter. Thanks for turning my fantasy into reality!

#humblebrag

• Like 10

Shouldn't Paul F. Tompkins name be changed to Paul Ph. Tompkins for this episode?

• Like 13

I'm loving this Jaws thing. I support random one or two off podcasts of varying subject matter featuring podcast and twitter favorites of mine.

• Like 2

MAD SWAGGER!

6488307118019693565by1.jpg

• Like 3

I still say there should be a podcast where Harris is forced to listen to Scott's shitty, adult contempo cool-dad music.

• Like 6

Love the repartee between Paul, Howard and Shelby. That's all I got.

"The peak is in 2 bars"

Anyone else think Harris was referring to the amount of Xanex he took during this song?

• Like 6

This is some top notch podcast. I really like the idea of big fans of various things trying to convince skeptics, and people who don't know why that thing is awesome. I would think it would work too if you got a superfan of a less well received film, like Dune, which hasn't aged well at all, and show it to someone who hasn't seen it. It could be called Arrakis This maybe?

• Like 1

PFT & Howard make a great team, genuine delight is exuding from every pore of this thing.

Hm. Based on the format change, I get the impression that Scott didn't think a podcast about the band Phish would be a long term success.

Also, Jaws sucks.