Episode 111.5 — 1/18/13 TWO CHARTED 50

10 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

We get a Connivers inside scoop on today’s TWO CHARTED! Wie-Wie counts down his Top 5 Awkward Rap Performances and Ku-Ku unravels more of Howard’s super hero past. We also hear Wie-Wie’s Top 3 Biggest Laughs of All Time, Howard tells us about the dumbest thing he did this week with a flu kit, and Kulap continues to try to get invited to Dragon Manor.

#2 Gym Sockerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

I'm really starting to think that I might have The Clench.

"And in this corner! The wind-based Beast from the East, the Double-D Titty Twister, the Busty Gusty....KUUUUUUUUUUUUUULAP VILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSACK."

#3 Inthehallwaynow

the captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

man I look forward to this every week and its a home run every time! clench ya neck

#4 Bruce Reid Robinson II

Over-educated and under-employed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  • LocationChecking out the beavs in Corvallis

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Holy shit those pictures are GOLD. I wish Mantzoukas was still there to see those.

#5 LemonDropKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

I'm uncomfortable with Kulap downing Howard's lazy Buddha God complex. It's a good complex.

#6 LemonDropKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Oh and you can watch that Howard/DBS Comedy Central half-hour here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/236682

#7 Brendan H

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

I went to comedycentral.com and searched for Howard, here's the link if you're lazy:

http://www.comedycen...s=howard+kremer

#8 VampiresVampiresVampires

Poet Laureate of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationLand Virginnie

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Can someone can do a Connivers comic book? I'd buy a book, or donate some to "Kickstarter" it. Drake has to be the arch enemy, though, with Australia being his Selina Kyle.

#9 KajusX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

This was a subtley sweet episode, and that last pic of Kulap and Howard hugging struck a chord in me unexpectedly.

I hope Howard remedies his clench business sooner than later (and his tooth if it's still hanging in the balance), and I hope he has Ku over to his place eventually, if for any reason because L.A. is a city full of people who have no idea what their friends' places look like, and it's weird, and it's doubly-weird considering how long Kulap and Howard have known each other.
Likes: Tomatoes, umbrellas (all kinds), some dogs, most cats

#10 Gym Sockerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostVampiresVampiresVampires, on 18 January 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Can someone can do a Connivers comic book? I'd buy a book, or donate some to "Kickstarter" it. Drake has to be the arch enemy, though, with Australia being his Selina Kyle.

I want this more than anything.

#11 Liam Astley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

If there was a comic I'd like to see The Connivers go up against an evil team called The Regime, led by a villain called The Clench