🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 195 — Making the Snow Angel

Out of the street and into the studio, Billy Eichner of Funny or Die’s Billy on the Street is on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Billy shares his take on George Carlin’s “Stuff” routine, explains where the idea for his show came about, and tells us about meeting Meryl Streep. Scott’s partner in crime Reggie Watts stops by to treat us to some brand new fresh sounds for 2013. The one and only Frosty the Snowman has a short time with us to talk about his failed show Catch Me If You Can, his current problem with an officer, and joins Billy & Reggie for a super sized game of Would You Rather?

All the East coast comedy nerds have to stay up til 3am to get ther comedy bang bang fix!

What the dilly?

I just thought of a new caller ID ringtone for my friends: "It's Ben!"

• Like 1

Billy and Scott together is great! So many off the wall references (googled June Foray).

Frosty sounds a lil like Regis Philbin.

• Like 1

Oh, please let there be a "Pulled Bjork Sandwich" gem on this Martin Luther the King day.

Was "Eas Anderson" close enough?

• Like 8

Frosty is only 3 three months old and yet he wears an old timey felt hat and adores Jimmy Durante? What a hipster.

• Like 2

Oh, please let there be a "Pulled Bjork Sandwich" gem on this Martin Luther the King day.

We're good. Scott found cause to revoke Frosty's Improv Card, just like he revoked Bjork's.

• Like 3

Was "Eas Anderson" close enough?

This sent me back to the archives for a show that featured appearances by "Kanye East" and "Taylor Slow". Scott was not on hand to revoke improv cards on this particular episode: http://www.earwolf.com/episode/another-cyberthug-take-over/

I, for one, am in full support of more compass-related humor/

Loved this except for the maybe ten seconds of Radiohead bashing. But I kind of wanted Scott to defend Thom Yorke's dignity.

Oof, this was a hard one. I love Billy, but Matt Besser is pretty unpleasant in this episode. I was hoping for Bjork and got Pope Benedict instead.

• Like 2

Loved this except for the maybe ten seconds of Radiohead bashing. But I kind of wanted Scott to defend Thom Yorke's dignity.

:lol: Same. In my head I was yelling, "Don't just sit there, Scott! Do something!"

And then I started dreaming of Analyze Radiohead featuring Scott and Billy...

I'm legitimately obsessed with Billy and his show is the highlight of my week.

tumblr_mfgtb3BmF91qfo1o9o1_500.gif

I hope everyone else who manages to get Fuse watches it. You will never regret this decision.

• Like 5

I've been watching the funny or die vids since I got home and loving them

who the fuck hates radiohead? what is there to hate about it? "oh, I hate Thom York's feelings!. and dystopian social injustice ambient soundscapes!"....and holy shit, they completely dismissed the fat guy's Boy George reference a little too fast. That was hilarious! coma-cum-meleon?!

Oof, this was a hard one. I love Billy, but Matt Besser is pretty unpleasant in this episode. I was hoping for Bjork and got Pope Benedict instead.

Whereas I've always been torn about Bjork, but I was fully on board for Frosty. Poor guy, being made of snow really messes with one's perception of time.

• Like 2

I have been reading all day and took a break to listen to this episode. What was I reading? HOWARD'S END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My head almost exploded.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this