🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — Lena Dunham

Girls creator/star Lena Dunham might be Garlin’s new best friend. We hear about Lena’s biggest regrets, some of her red carpet adventures, and being horrified by The Client List. Jeff expresses how she has inspired him with her vulnerability, shares some of their wonderful texts, and predicts that she will win a Golden Globe (she totally did). Also, Lena explains why happiness is an empty e-mail inbox.

• Like 1

Lena's regrets were so adorable! I'm sure we can all agree that at least one of our life regrets involves waterskiing.

• Like 1

This was great! I am really digging this podcast, love the conversations and just the whole deal. Garlin's laugh makes me laugh everytime, can't wait for the next one.

Man, this show has been tremendous so far. If this level of quality can be kept up, it's quickly moving up pretty high on my list of favorite podcasts.

Thank Goodness for Jeff Garlin! This show is Great! Can't wait for the next one!

Lena Dunham in one word: Amazing.

:wub:

I can't believe the rapport those two have after a week of knowing each other; it really made for a strong sophomore showing. And I'm beginning to feel the weight of the statement "You really need to watch..." rearing its ugly head again, now in the form of Girls.

Man, JG is just rocking it. His laugh is so infectious. He needs to have only guests with the initials L.D.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Laura Dern

Lou Dobbs

Alright, fine, there actually aren't that many at all. BUT STILL!

Man, JG is just rocking it. His laugh is so infectious. He needs to have only guests with the initials L.D.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Laura Dern

Lou Dobbs

Alright, fine, there actually aren't that many at all. BUT STILL!

Lindsay Davenport

Luciana Damon

Lou Diamond-Phillips

We can do it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this