🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 131 — Tiny Hunk

Murfreesboro's southern indie-rock act Glossary and Sklarbro favorite Nick Kroll stop by the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Glossary talks to Randy & Jason about their influences, the difference between playing a show in LA than the south, and play a couple of their songs live in the studio. Nick Kroll then joins us to talk about his new sketch comedy show Kroll Show, German cannibals, and playing Fantasy football this year. Plus, Randy Moss’ dog tells us if he’s going to the Superbowl and Mark Wahlberg drops by to promote some of the many movies he’s in right now. Be sure to pick up tickets to see Randy and Jason in Portland at Helium Comedy Club this weekend (January 24-26).

WOOT. Nick Kroll and Glossary! I saw them earlier this year at the Old 280 Boogie in Waverly, AL. They fucking killed it. Right on Sklarbs.

The other day I wasn't feeling that great, but then today I got my weekly Wahlberg so thank you.

Absolutely everything you could ask for in a Sklarbro Country episode. Loved it! I downloaded Glossary's album off their website and really like it and am still spreading the good word about Kroll Show (while secretly hoping it gets better).

Above all, though, Marky Mark KILLED IT.

Keep em coming, guys.

I can't believe it's been two days and nobody's corrected The Jefferson's theme song for you! The song goes, "FISH don't fry in the kitchen. Beans don't burn on the grill." The rest..history, glorious history!!

Love your show. There was recently a "Top Ten Podcasts of 2012" article somewhere, and when I saw Sklarbro Country WAS NOT on it, I not only disregarded the article, I quickly relegated the magazine to "emergency toilet paper" status, never to be read again. HENDERSON!!

Amazing episode, the title was definitely the part that made me laugh the hardest.

I also completely turned the corner on Brandon, I die laughing every time they break into a Brandon-valanche.

I also completely turned the corner on Brandon, I die laughing every time they break into a Brandon-valanche.

Not to be confused with a Bruce Vilanch.

Sign in to follow this