đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—

On 3/15/2015 at 2:10 AM, NoahTomaszewski said:

Okay, this movie is awful. The 4% it got on Rotten Tomatoes is generous. It's on Netflix now and I just got through the whole thing. It features: Hugh Jackman, Anna Faris, Gerard Butler, Richard Gere, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Emma Stone and so many other talented actors that it truly begs the question, "How did this get made?".

This movie is ridiculous. It's about some guy who wrote a shitty screenplay and holds a studio exec at gunpoint to get it made. The shitty movie is the dozen or so short sketches that are across the board, terrible and don't seem to be related in any way shape or form.

But seriously, how were all these competent actors convinced to make this movie of which one critic said, "Some movies should be reviewed; others should simply be warned about. Movie 43 is now showing at theaters and drive-ins everywhere. Beware."?

I heard that there’s different “framing stories” for different international audiences. Some other saw something about three or four friends trying to find a certain mythical video online, and the sketches are the videos we’re seeing.

I have to admit I semi-chuckled once, when Naomi Watts fake bullied her homeschooled son, so he’d get the full high school social experience. That was it. But just to be clear, this is the worst movie I’ve ever seen.

Sign in to follow this