πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 74 β€” Radio Voice

Jeff Weiss and MC Nocando of Shots Fired join Andrew Ti to discuss the concept of radio voice and figure out if it’s racist. Fuck the status quo and leave us a message at (323) 389-RACE.

Fucking awesome. That was my call, and as a Shots Fired superfan, an ideal set of guests to comment on it, and the discussion was really interesting. PS I don't always talk like that, just figured I'd illustrate. Thanks!

• Like 1

I appreciate Nocando's take on things, even when I disagree. In this case, I agree with him that it's about money, risk, and class. I think there's a decent argument (RIP, Howard Zinn) that American racism is, itself, a construct propped up to serve the financial interests of the wealthy.

I appreciate Nocando's take on things, even when I disagree. In this case, I agree with him that it's about money, risk, and class. I think there's a decent argument (RIP, Howard Zinn) that American racism is, itself, a construct propped up to serve the financial interests of the wealthy.

Β 

That's pretty much what I assume it is. Although I guess there's another form that you find in lower-income working class areas where tribal mentality takes over and people band together to eliminate any sort of financial competition to keep themselves from starving. (E.g. "They took our jerbs.")

Sign in to follow this