🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
fanny pack

The Juror (1996)

This movie is constantly on Cozi TV in LA, which is where I happened to catch an INSANE scene between Alec Baldwin and Anne Heche. Yes, Anne Heche is in this. Alec Baldwin is so awful in this movie, almost like he is doing an Al Pacino impression. it has a %15 on Rotten Tomatoes. Need I say more?

• Like 1

I seriously considered leaving the theater, which I have never done. I'm exceedingly forgiving and hopeful when I sit in those seats and will always wait for the pay off. I don't remember anything about the movie but my sadness at seeing something with so little reward. I really only have an emotional memory of this film so I don't want to critique any more than that.

Oh man I remember a super annoying Joseph Gordon Levitt in this movie and also Demi Moore as a terrible, terrible artist.

This film and Striptease later that year marked the beginning of the end of Demi Moore's A-list status where she went on a hiatus to focus on her family. Also, The Juror came out around the same time with an another film with a similar premise about a female jury member probed into swaying others to change a verdict by mysterious figures from 1994 called "Trial by Jury" which had Joanne Whalley, William Hurt and Gabriel Byrne.

Sign in to follow this