🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
kahalia

No Code of Conduct (1999) - Two Sheens, an Estevez, and directed by Bret Michaels

We just discovered this buried deep in the Netflix Instant vault.

Story by Bret Michaels (YES, that one.)

Directed by Bret Michaels

Music (of course) by Bret Michaels

Screenplay by Bret Michaels, Charles Sheen (this was made during the 2 year Charles period), et al.

"A Michaels/Sheen Production"

Martin and Charles Sheen play father and son cops who have a difficult relationship, which is worked through with a huge heroin trafficking ring out of Mexico as a backdrop. I think. There are informants and dirty cops and angry wives and sad children and bad decisions and gas leaks and explosions all trying to cover up the horrible acting and dialogue.

Bonus! Joe Estevez as "Pappy"

Made in 1999, and I think everyone involved has tried to forget about it since.

I think I remember seeing a bit of it in the Poison episode of "Behind the Music", as part of the "But now he's got his shit back together, and this is what he's doing now" segment, where they show that after conquering drugs and alcohol/bankruptcy/near death experiences/whatever, our favorite musicians are BACK, and they're doing....awful, terrible things that will further alienate their fanbase.

Bret Michaels is actually originally from around where I live, and he was playing at the local Days Inn a week or two before "Rock of Love" debuted. Yeah, he hasn't been back around in a while...

I think I remember seeing a bit of it in the Poison episode of "Behind the Music", as part of the "But now he's got his shit back together, and this is what he's doing now" segment, where they show that after conquering drugs and alcohol/bankruptcy/near death experiences/whatever, our favorite musicians are BACK, and they're doing....awful, terrible things that will further alienate their fanbase.

Bret Michaels is actually originally from around where I live, and he was playing at the local Days Inn a week or two before "Rock of Love" debuted. Yeah, he hasn't been back around in a while...

I think that they were showing the making of "A Letter From Death Row" which also features those Sheens and has a lower rating on IMDB. I got a copy of it in the Wal Mart cheapo bin a while ago.