🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113 — Pullin Wool

The thing that amazed me about this episode is that Kulap never thought to ask Howard how old he is in a stern voice.

• Like 4

I re-downloaded Chris Gore's ep a month ago just to hate-listen. I'm not generally the car-crash enjoying type but Gore is uniquely awful.

Took the survey. Looks like who charted is getting crushed in that crucial 65+ podcast demographic.

On the topic of Chris Gore... I get bummed every time I search who charted on itunes and his podcast comes up because they of the way his episode was tagged. Someone needs to fix that.

On the topic of Chris Gore... I get bummed every time I search who charted on itunes and his podcast comes up because they of the way his episode was tagged. Someone needs to fix that.

It's not Earwolf or Whooch's fault, it's how Gore tags his own lame "show" where he just edits his appearances on other people's podcasts into a streamlined bit of shit. That way he even shows up in the results of other people's searches. Even his iTunes presence is parasitic and skeevy.

• Like 1

To all the people who said Chris Gore, I agree completely. As soon as Rob asked, "Who was the worst guest?" I just started yelling, "Chris Gore. Chris Gore! CHRIS GORE!" in my car. But alas, never got confirmation.

To all the people who said Chris Gore, I agree completely. As soon as Rob asked, "Who was the worst guest?" I just started yelling, "Chris Gore. Chris Gore! CHRIS GORE!" in my car. But alas, never got confirmation.

They have already heavily implied this though in an episode with PFT where they all laugh knowingly at Gore's lasciviousness towards Ku.

I don't care what the AV club says, this was an entertaining episode. YOU HEAR THAT AV CLUB?

Also, hubes

Hi Howard & Kulop:

Just for your information, female geese lay eggs through their cloaca (the opening through which they excrete solid & liquid waste). If a male goose fertilizes the egg, the same way we do, the egg will develop into a baby goose. By the way, when the goose lays the egg, the shell is soft, and it hardens as it contacts the air.

I love your podcast.

Huebel was awesome, Gore was the worst, but the question I need answered is....

How do I get tickets to the Vancouver show next week?!? The site says: NOTE: This show is by invitation ONLY for club members and uber fans!

What club? I think I've listened to every episode, so I'd consider myself an uber fan...yet I have no clue how to get tickets. Help me Earwolf, you're my only hope...

I will have to relisten to the Gore episode to see if I concur with the general forum wisdom. Rob Huebel was great tho. I liked his moxie!

Please make a podcast that is just Rob Huebel talking about all the TV shows he watches.

Sign in to follow this