🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ognitinoc

DnD tools

Just thought I would share some tools my friends and I use. With a pc it makes playing easier and faster. Once you get use to them, might slow things down while getting familiar.

One that we liked so much we actually paid for is Herolabs, it supports pathfinder(what we play) and 4th edition.

www.wolflair.com/index.php?context=hero_lab

A free one that we use is Rptools. Its great for maps and you can drag and drop graphics to create tokens. Also you can find where people have created macros for skill and atack rolls.

www.rptools.net/

Also a map tool that works with Herolabs but we didn't pay for it since rptools is free.

www.d20pro.com/

There was also a cool program that rolled criticals and fumbles. It was for a weird rpg but you could get really detailed with it. It rolled out of 10k possibilities. I lost it when my hard drive crashed a while back.

Anyway I love the show and hope you all keep it going. Anyone else know of some good dnd tools?

I have used Roll20 with my old gaming group and it worked great.

When playing live I use an ipad with i4e for my character sheet and DMTools for DMing, both seem to work great and I have not yet found any alternatives that were better.

Sign in to follow this