🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrettMorris

TONIGHT! Live streamed I4H on youtube.com/VPN at 6pm

Fantastic episode! I must say Eric, you're getting much better at interviewing and follow-up questions... or at least pretending that you're confidant. Got a kick out of your shifty eyes during your close-ups. I'm eager to see more livestreams of improv4humans and I'm glad we didn't have to wait too long to see one. Comedy Bang Bang is fine enough to watch but I was really itching for i4h live, and thankful I don't have to wait much longer for another one. Feb 21 is just around the corner!

Also thanks for having me on the show to tell my story. It was great to share with people I respect and admire. Keep up the great work, i4h is on the fast track to being the best podcast ever.

• Like 3

If he's serious about making this the greatest podcast in the universe, Matt needs to send Eric to the AVN awards.

Video segment!

If he's serious about making this the greatest podcast in the universe, Matt needs to send Eric to the AVN awards.

Awwww shit Spirit Bear! I think you're on to something.

P.S. to Eric - serious props on letting Matt throw you from your comfort zone in front of a national audience on a continual basis. It's great comedy.

I know I would be awkward as shit if Matt was calling for super close up shots of me whilst I described some failed social interaction.

• Like 1

no, but I did almost stop and point and say "holy shit???"

That's how everyone greets him, so he's used to it. ;)

• Like 1

P.S. to Eric - serious props on letting Matt throw you from your comfort zone in front of a national audience on a continual basis. It's great comedy.

whats a comfort zone?

• Like 1

If you saw Eric in person and didn't try to touch his hair, I think you should really question your Earwolf fan status, and maybe just go ahead and delete your account.

touching his hair would probably give you some sort of severe auto-immune response

• Like 4

touching his hair would probably give you some sort of severe auto-immune response

I would like this more than one time if I could

• Like 1

I'd say this was the best live stream episode thus far (I watched all of the Sundance shows and both in-studio CBBs). There were no streaming issues, the audio was good, the graphics are getting better, the headset mics are better than those on stands, and the 2 (or 3) camera set up works well.

A+ on the technical stuff, and A+ on the improv. You can't go wrong with a Lennon, Gemberling, Wengert show.

• Like 4

I would like this more than one time if I could

Wait, has Brett mentioned the full story behind that comment?

Jerry Rice didn't play for the Raiders when they were in L.A. I'm surprised Matt didn't correct that. And a quick google search shows that it was a backup QB, but he threw a touchdown to Alexander Wright, whoever that is.

Sign in to follow this