🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
johnnyhaggis

Comedy Bang Bang TV, season Two!!

Yay, congratulations Scott and everyone! 20 more episodes at least!

A few days ago I was wishing for another season of CBBTV, but I figured that the masses (and the TV execs) are too dumb to appreciate it, pearls before swine etc - but I was TOTALLY WRONG!

So on top of thanks for a new season of fun, thanks for renewing my faith in humanity too!

http://www.indiewire...omedy-bang-bang

This has made me so incredibly happy. Best start to the weekend ever.

I guess congraduations are in order.

• Like 1

I said this before in the other thread, but I would LOVE a Comedy Bang Bang All-Star Christmas Special for the IFC show this year.

A few days ago I was wishing for another season of CBBTV...

Johnny, do your wishes always come true?! If so, I'm sending you some for me ASAP!

Johnny, do your wishes always come true?! If so, I'm sending you some for me ASAP!

I guess it must be thanks to me - I hadn't considered that, but it's obvious now that you point it out. I did wish for unlimited wishes when I rubbed that lamp as a kid. CBB is back. Osama bin Laden is dead. Mother Therasa too. You're welcome!

Sure, PM me all your wishes, I'll see what I can do...

• Like 1

It's a shame that we still have to wait for season one DVD which I an hoping has footage from the tour that wasn't featured in the store.

Awesome news. Congratulations Scottobot, and god bless the IFC (whatever that stands for (nobody knows))

Now, any word on a season 1 dvd?

ATTABOY!

CBBTV is easily one of my favorite shows of the past decade. Right up there with The Office, Parks, Community and Curb.