🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 200 — Halfway To China

Was this one actually recorded are did you just say that to mess with Andy?

• Like 1

It was quite a winding adventure getting to the premise behind Cactus Tony's character.

• Like 1

I feel like all of Andy's characters should be merged into a single hivemind to facilitate these appearances. Like in Paradise Lost.

glad they secured zapstraighttoit.com!

Not quite :) I registered it this morning (just a fan, not affiliated with Earwolf at all) and had it point to Youtube. My hope is that I can sell them the domain for a billion dollars or something.

• Like 7

Me too.

Me 3.

This episode was pure “let’s wind Andy Daly up and let him go”. Scott & Jason are perfect foils for his weird-o characters because they do a perfect blend of “yes, and”ing, questioning him, and outright calling him on his craziness.

“The fuck are you looking at? Comere and I’m gonna give you a goddamned handjob”- My favorite line ever said

• Like 3

Such good stuff! These three are always spot on with their comedy. This is such an awesome start to the week. Oh and did I hear Scott say they are going to do 20 episodes of CBB for IFC?!? Hooray!

Can someone please tell me when the video will be posted? I'm home all day and i'm holding on listening so i can watch it. Please, you are killing me inside.

I started to say that Andy Daly and Jason Mantzoukas are the Roosevelt and Lincoln of the Mount Rushmore of CBB guests (PFT and Adomian being the Washington and Jefferson), but then I realized that no monument to CBB guests would be complete without Wompler, and then I realized that it's dumb to try to equate CBB guests with faces on Mount Rushmore, then I realized that CBB has had more great guests than USA has had great presidents, and then I started thinking about tyranny and oppression and the futility of even trying to make a difference in this world, and now I'm spiraling deeper into existential crisis. Congrats on 200 episodes!

• Like 13

YEEEEEEEEHAAWWW! My inner cowboy poet laureate is rejoicing.

Andy Daly is BACK! He's so wonderful. Can't wait to hear this one... or do I mean WATCH THIS ONE?

Props to the "My Wife" compilation, I envy your moxie and your obvious free time.

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I normally don't like Zouks and Daly together. Love 'em both individually, but it's felt to me like Jason just tries to push Andy out of what Andy intended to do, and Andy, being a professional, yes ands through the entire thing. I was not excited that this was Episode 200.

But Jason kinda scaled it back and this was absolute gold. I hope Dimello finds some way to bring Cactus Tony back, because I love him.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I normally don't like Zouks and Daly together. Love 'em both individually, but it's felt to me like Jason just tries to push Andy out of what Andy intended to do, and Andy, being a professional, yes ands through the entire thing. I was not excited that this was Episode 200.

But Jason kinda scaled it back and this was absolute gold. I hope Dimello finds some way to bring Cactus Tony back, because I love him.

Haha, that's funny, I don't remember that about previous episodes, but even in this episode it felt like Scott and Mantzoukas were pushing Daly right off the bat with ridiculous questions and suggestions before he even had a chance to breathe - I remember feeling a bit bad for him, like "how the fuck is he supposed to deal with all this nonsense when he hasn't even established his character yet" but it really worked, he came out on top!

Even before Daly got on, just Scott and Mantzoukas just being dorks talking about nothing was already really really funny, I could have listened to a whole episode of just that

Daly is one of my very favourites - I think I've listened to every episode with him by now, and he's always amazing.

Speaking of favourites, what happened to Jerry Minor and Cyberthug? That guy is fucking hilarious. I've seen him in various TV roles, but they never give him a role where he can really show his stuff, on CBB he's amazing either as him self of cyberthug. How come he hasn't been on the show since like 2010?

So, it's 3:30 eastern and still no video. Don't promise video when there is no video! That's just mean!

Haha, that's funny, I don't remember that about previous episodes, but even in this episode it felt like Scott and Mantzoukas were pushing Daly right off the bat with ridiculous questions and suggestions before he even had a chance to breathe - I remember feeling a bit bad for him, like "how the fuck is he supposed to deal with all this nonsense when he hasn't even established his character yet" but it really worked, he came out on top!

Even before Daly got on, just Scott and Mantzoukas just being dorks talking about nothing was already really really funny, I could have listened to a whole episode of just that

Daly is one of my very favourites - I think I've listened to every episode with him by now, and he's always amazing.

Speaking of favourites, what happened to Jerry Minor and Cyberthug? That guy is fucking hilarious. I've seen him in various TV roles, but they never give him a role where he can really show his stuff, on CBB he's amazing either as him self of cyberthug. How come he hasn't been on the show since like 2010?

Miles Archer gave an interview about a year ago (that I can't seem to find now) where he mentioned that was a disagreement with Earwolf about the Cyberthug show.

He also said there were no hard feelings.

Miles Archer gave an interview about a year ago (that I can't seem to find now) where he mentioned that was a disagreement with Earwolf about the Cyberthug show.

He also said there were no hard feelings.

Yeah, something about them not being able to make money with the characters outside of Earwolf, I think. The article's been since taken down. There's the $7.99 package of the three Cyberthug Radio shows that you can buy from the Earwolf store, though.

EDIT: Ah, the power of the Internet. Here's the article:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110222141731/http://www.opplol.com/milesarcher.html

The one flaw in an otherwise perfect, all-time-classic episode, is that nobody remembered that Tony was Andi Callahan's surgical assistant! Daly tried to drop a hint but it didn't stick.

• Like 1

So, it's 3:30 eastern and still no video. Don't promise video when there is no video! That's just mean!

When did they say they were video recording this one? I don't think they are doing it every week.