🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 200 — Halfway To China

Seriously, started an involuntary, unstoppable laughter the minute I saw the guests!

One note. When Cactus Tony said: "I believe her spirit is on China", how come nobody replied "I guess she made it to the other side"? Boom!

Another Best of 2013 for sure!

Some of us enjoy seeing how the bread is made. (That's a saying, right?)

It's a saying and the title of a popular blog!

#1 episode of the year. Now that we have another Mantzoukas/Daly gem I should change my user name. "Vagrant in Snakeskin," maybe?

no common vagrant indeed.

"if it ain't made from a snake or multiple snakes, get it the fuck away from me"

• Like 1

Hey, is it just me, or was Andy Daly trying to be australian for the first two minutes?

It wasn't Australian, but he definitely reverted back to his Dalton Wilcox voice after the first two minutes.

is Dalton Wilcox the vampire cowboy guy?

I felt like he was struggling with an aussie accent and then gave up

It wasn't Australian, but he definitely reverted back to his Dalton Wilcox voice after the first two minutes.

Old Man Saucerman sounds awesome. Tying fishing flies is insanely hard- no wonder he lost his mind.

Grats on 200, Scott. I like how every photo of Mantzoukas on every episode page of everything he's on looks exactly the same. I haven't listened yet, but this is the first episode my girl is listening to. The ability for someone to listen to a podcast and enjoy the same type of humor I like is a crucial requirement for a relationship. As I press play, my relationship is in the hands of Aukerman, Andy Daly, and Jason Mantzoukas. Deep breath. She set me up with "Know any jokes about Sodium?" the other day, so I have hope.

The answer is "Na"

• Like 1

Drew this in honor of Daly's genius new entry into his cavalcade of comedic characters...

spacer.gif382301_10152555437605434_411398211_n.jpg

• Like 9

I've just now figured out that hearing the f-word come out of Andy Daly's mouth is the most delightful thing ever. I can't pinpoint why, but he has mastered that word above anyone else.

Believe it or not I was actually listening to this podcast on my way to work where I was going to pitch my company's domain name management service to Disney Europe. Serendipitous!

I had previously thought that the two guys having the same name had just been a coincidence, but after hearing Tony in the studio I think you may be right. Especially with his affinity for uppers and the lack of a moral compass. Tony must have won that knife fight in the woods, and that's why Andi Callahan didn't make an appearance at the mass suicide in episode 148! It all makes sense now! Plus, I just now remembered that Andi Callahan first met Tony at a movie theater :lol:

Oh man, good grab.

Andy and Jason are two of my favorite guests, whether together or not. Cactus Tony was great, but I just about started cheering when Don DImelo showed up. Ep. 99, "Something for Daddy" was one of the first episodes of CBB I ever heard, and it was what got me hooked.

Thanks Scott for bringing Jason and Andy back on together. They never get old.

Yeah, I love any Andy Daly character. I was a little worried how continuity heavy the episode was, which could have bogged down the humour, but everything came together just right. I always forget how on the ball Jason is. I'm used to him in How Did This Get Made, but I always forget how he runs with a premise until one of his episodes come up.

while listening to episode #200 i browsed through my local sex offender registry to try to imagine what tony & don look like.

bangbangj.jpg

thanks, TV's Andy Daly.

• Like 4

Love CBB. but dont always listen to every episode. But when I see that the guests are Jason and Andy, not only do I listen, its a fucking EVENT!!

I know Cactus Tony's good friend Andy Callahan very well, and I met with him regularly due to concerns he had over a possible family history of something he called toxic shock syndrome. His ward was so fun, and we always played games and reality games, and voted people off every week. I managed to be the final survivor after the climactic "speed round" and I won the whole shabang. I won an Apple Maxi Pad which is not at all what you think it is, and it ended up landing me in the hospital again.

i'm a high school teacher, listened to a chunk of this episode during my lunch break. I couldn't stop visualizing a sketchy man in nothing but a snakeskin suit forcably getting people off in a dark movie theater, all while I was trying to teach class afterwords. I broke into laughter several times and couldn't explain why, despite my students requests as to what was so funny.

thanks.

Holy shit that was one of the funniest episodes ever. Andy Daly is a fucking genius

Give him his own podcast already, Clock Soccermom.

Holy shit - I've listened to 3/4 of the CBB episodes by now, and like 1/4 of those have Ducca, and not only did I not know that, but I don't even remember the name Seth Morris! Time to look up Seth Morris! Thanks

OK just looked him up - OK that makes sense, I know him from a bunch of TV shows - well, he's brilliant too! Can't believe I heard like 100 episodes with him without realizing he was Ducca...

This is what I love about CBB - before I discovered the podcast this past summer, I had never heard of most of the geniuses that regularly appear on the show, minus nick kroll who I knew from the league. My life is seriously enriched!

This is what I love about CBB - before I discovered the podcast this past summer, I had never heard of most of the geniuses that regularly appear on the show, minus nick kroll who I knew from the league. My life is seriously enriched!

Yeah, it's funny, someone I know saw Nick Kroll on some show (probably Parks & Rec) and referred to him as "Ruxin", and I was like "Come on, it's Nick Fucking Kroll!" It seems weird that Earwolf favorites aren't huge stars to normal people.

• Like 1