🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Unusual

What's the episode where...?

No actual question, but I thought it would be good to make a thread where people can ask what episode a joke or event happened in.

What's the episode that ends with Bob Ducca going on a rant where he becomes an emissary of an approaching apocalypse? I thought it was one of the Enigma Force Five episodes - but now I'm not sure.

Damn, I don't know, but now I want to.

I've been trying to figure out it for a while. The end of the podcast has someone (I was thinking Jesse Ventura) claiming that the world is ending and while Scott is scared, Ducca gets all hyped up and starts ranting about all the hellfire and brimstone.

I'm not 100% but I think it's a late 2012 episode that tied into the apocalypse. It wasn't the Christmas one, because I'm pretty sure there's never been a Ducca/Wompler episode. There should be though.

I'm not 100% but I think it's a late 2012 episode that tied into the apocalypse. It wasn't the Christmas one, because I'm pretty sure there's never been a Ducca/Wompler episode. There should be though.

Are you referring to the Orson Wells episode where he reveals himself to be apparition? If so, sadly it's not that one.

This one was from a while back. I would bet 2010, but can't say for sure.

This one was from a while back. I would bet 2010, but can't say for sure.

It's not either of the Christmas episodes... That leaves 12 episodes. I really want to say it was his Bakery For Dogs character and not Ducca, but I'm not 100%. Check out the episode with Bobby Moynihan, and the one with Jon Heder (although that's not the Bakery For Dogs character).

It unfortunately isn't either of those. At this point, I'm beginning to think I imagined it, lol.

Hmm... Well I know there was a 'Dogpocalypse' mentioned in one episode, but if it wasn't in those then I don't think it was Seth Morris.

Hmm... Well I know there was a 'Dogpocalypse' mentioned in one episode, but if it wasn't in those then I don't think it was Seth Morris.

The 'dogpocalypse' is Ep. 113.

• Like 1

Thanks Julia! I guess I was right, even though it still may not help justin.

Yes, not the episode I was looking for, but a great one! I love Seth's Ozzy Patinkin character.

I've had this weird bit of dialogue stuck in my head for the past few days, and I don't know where it's from - I originally thought it was from a Jay Pinkerton article, but after fruitless googling I realized it sounds a lot like a Would You Rather? scenario.

So: people are talking about someone being stuck on a roller-coaster with their nauseous dad, and someone jokes about how the dad "gets queasy easily - he's queasily".

This is like when a snippet of a song gets stuck in my head - it'll say there until I listen to the whole thing.

What's the episode that ends with Bob Ducca going on a rant where he becomes an emissary of an approaching apocalypse? I thought it was one of the Enigma Force Five episodes - but now I'm not sure.

I finally figured it out. It was the 2011 Holiday special!

• Like 1

I've had this weird bit of dialogue stuck in my head for the past few days, and I don't know where it's from - I originally thought it was from a Jay Pinkerton article, but after fruitless googling I realized it sounds a lot like a Would You Rather? scenario.

So: people are talking about someone being stuck on a roller-coaster with their nauseous dad, and someone jokes about how the dad "gets queasy easily - he's queasily".

This is like when a snippet of a song gets stuck in my head - it'll say there until I listen to the whole thing.

I'm way too late on this, but it's definitely Doug Benson who gets this WYR scenario. I think it might be Episode 40, where Doug plays WYR with Christopher Hitchens and Harris.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this