🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — That's My Fan Club

The guys do their best to keep their composure from having seen Movie 43 and break down why certain cast members of Top Chef represent a certain gay subculture. Then they give us a look into what a day in the life of Kevin Smith is really like after coming home from a taping of King of the Nerds. Finally, MICHAEL STAGLIANO from Bachelor Pad shows up to talk about his recent engagement and some of the stuff that happens behind the scenes on the various bachelor reality shows.

I had a theory about that "smalls" nickname, and I went to Rap Genius and read every single Notorious B.I.G. lyric, because one of his aliases was Biggie Smalls. Nothing. I then went through Tupac Shakur's tracks, because they had that famous rivalry, and still came up with nothing. I then went through all of Junior M.A.F.I.A.'s tracks, and STILL I couldn't find a decent connection. Sorry guys, I really wish I could have helped you out with this one.

• Like 2

*Bad Joke Imminent*

Wait! I never saw Movies 1 through 42!!!

Sorry about that.

I have a theory on the 'you're killing me smalls' as well. Could it be the young man in question, being a 'nerd', has little experience with sex other than what he has read via old issues of Oui? Perhaps he was confusing the French phrasing of orgasm (also known as The Little Death) with the feelings he had for her in watching her flounder in the competition? The Little Death, or being 'Killed by Smalls', was his way of attempting to vocalize his deeply confusing emotions and upsetting physical response to said emotions.

Le Petite Mort, Le Mort Petite? Reality TV truly is rewriting the language of love.

• Like 3

Perhaps the guy was a big fan of the hit WB show Smallville, and 'smalls' is his nickname that he has for the show. But since the show is finished (which would be a source of anguish and emotional pain for this guy), he now uses the term 'smalls' for everything that is 'killing him.'

• Like 1

Thanks for your theories on that quote, everyone. We ended up calling the show's producers and they confirmed that Lukas's theory is correct: Josh was referring to the way French people talk about orgasms. The producers said that of all the guesses, Danimal's was the "most wrong" and they haven't even seen that show. Thanks again guys!

Sign in to follow this