🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AshleyDianneSmith

The Long Kiss Goodnight

Of course I'm talking about the masterful "The Long Kiss Goodnight." Such a good bad movie. How can you deny a movie with such sweet lines like, "I haven't been blown since candy bars cost a nickel." Classic.

I'd have to disagree - this movie rocked, and delivered on too many levels to be considered "bad." Now Cutthroat Island. . .there's your bad Geena Davis. (Who was so hot in the 1980's and 1990's - you just watch Cutthroat Island with the sound down and you're fine.)

• Like 1

Geena Davis is a suburban homemaker and the ideal mom to her 8 year old daughter Caitlin. She lives in Honesdale, PA, has a job teaching school and makes the best Rice Krispie treats in town. But when she receives a bump on her head, she begins to remember small parts of her previous life as a lethal, top-secret agent. Her old chums in the Chapter are now out to kill her so she enlists the help of a cheap detective named Mitch (Samuel L Jackson). Both Mitch and Charly proceed to do the killing thing, the bleeding thing and the shooting thing. [Credit IMDB user Tony Fontana]

No but seriously this film is so terrible, I love it.

This could be in the wheelhouse of the podcast. It's bad, but it's entertaining. I've seen it twice, but I was drinking both times so I wasn't thinking about it critically. There needs to be huge plot holes for the gang to do their best work and I don't remember any glaring out from when I saw it. Then again, it was terrible and I was drunk

I saw the last 30 minutes of this movie once and was extremely confused. Then I watched the entire thing and was aroused.

this movie delivered one of the most memorable opening scenes of all time! I saw it in the theater and I loved it. I watch it today and it holds up for me.

Geena Davis and Samuel L. (Muthafuckin) Jackson star in this taut 90's thriller. This would be a perfect addition to the HDTGM repository. It's got action, romance, and an unassuming amnesia stricken protagonist who turns out to be a badass government assassin gone rogue. Oh, did I mention the 9/11 conspiracy prediction? This movie is rife with material for the crew to pick apart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDuma1M09B0

Sign in to follow this