🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 133.5 — Sklarbro County 38

David Huntsberger of Professor Blastoff keeps it all in the Earwolf family on today’s Sklarbro County! David recaps his Superbowl viewing experience and then they get straight to the headlines including: a couple that can’t get past their butt chugging habit and a guy abandoning his running car to grab a cell phone case and losing his child to a car thief in the process. Also included is Grammy talk, instructions on circumventing paying for pay phones, and David talking about the magic that can happen when you combine comedy and science and his co-host, Tig Notaro’s, experiences over the past year. It’s a good day to be on the calming shores of Sklarbro County!

David does so well in the county. I liked this episode a lot, it was nice to hear him talking about sports.

"Feeling horny...."

"I'm not saying it's my joke I'm saying that's what the zoo would do. Hey-o, Te'o!"

Oh btw I would love to hear from Bill Walton someday. He is by far my favorite basketball annoucer!

I'm currently in the throes of a nasty cold, and David's Dick-Vitale-on-PCP bit made me laugh/cough so hard I nearly died.

• Like 1

awesome episode guys. I cannot believe David dropped an Ambulance LTD reference. Holy shit that band is awesome and they just disappeared in the mid 2000's. I will do anything to get them to play.

• Like 1

David's Vital (Vitale? idk- I am too lazy to google it... and who cares anyway. of course by now I could have googled and been back and avoided this pointless run on sentence) would be great with The Trump.

Nice show guyz.

What a super episode! David Huntsberger was a great guest. So funny and his Dick Vitale impression was over the top! Vitale on PCP was bonkers!

And thank you to Randy and Jason and David for the lovely shout-out and podcast love. There are not three nicer, funnier, more talented guys in the world than them. And I would hasten to add Tig and Kyle (and Aaron) to that list. Professor Blastoff and Sklarbro County/Country are tops in podcasting entertainment and to get a shout-out from each in the same week just puts my ego on overdrive.

Sign in to follow this