🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
sailoreric

The Chase (1994)

Charlie Sheen kidnaps Kristy Swanson with a butterfinger, has sex with her in a car/while driving/away frome the police, plus Flea is in it as well......nough said.

I did the search thing so I hope this has not already been reccomended, and I am not sure why it hasn't.....

• Like 1

29% on RT. Stars Charle Sheen & Kristie Swanson. Frequent ad libbing by Henry Rollins (as a cop). Cameos by Flea, Anthony Kiedis (Kieds) & Ron Jeremy. Cary Elwes as a news anchor. And a baffling high-speed-chase in-car sex scene.

THE CHASE is a PERFECT movie for HDTGM! It's one of those movies that became a cult hit through home video and cable tv. There's a lot of escalating ridiculousness in the film, broad performances, and wild ideas that I think the crew would have fun talking about.

Such a horrible plot, I don;t even remember why they were being chased.

How could you forget the plot. Charlie Sheen escaped from jail and abducted rich Kristy Swanson with a candy bar. Later they have sex in the car while still being pursed by Henry Rollins. I'm pretty sure it's based off Shakespeare.

• Like 4

Bump for the 2 year anniversary of my one and only post on this forum. I still believe in this movie and feel as if it would be a very good choice.

This movie must be reviewed. I have to hear June discuss how uncomfortable/ impossible having sex with someone who is driving a car would be. Also, who did the casting for this?

(First post ever!)

Just watched this movie last night. Please please do this movie!

The car sex scene is amazing: not only is Charlie sheen not watching the road AT ALL while driving on the interstate being chased by multiple police cars, but the scenery outside the car changes to all clouds (are they FLYING now??!) and sunsets.

When Charlie Sheen is shot at the end (spoiler alert), it's June-level SHOCKING. Classic HDTGM material.

Kristy Swanson came into my restaurant a few years back, wearing a baseball cap to hide her identity. The only issue was no one remembered/gave a shit who she was, so it was an entirely pointless. She kept asking people for cigarettes hoping someone would recognize her. 

• Like 1