🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115 — Bizarro

Are you ready chartists? The long talked about Bizarro episode of Who Charted? is here and who better to join Howard & Kulap as they switch roles than seasoned Who Charted vet Harris Wittels! Harris shows us how he’s up on the Hollywood gossip and tells us about appreciating One Direction as he helps countdown the Billboard Top Soundtracks Music Chart. He then shares a terrifying tale of us his childhood home during the Top 5 Greatest Horror Movie Franchises Chart. Plus, Harris gives some tips to step up your nacho game with a round of Chart Darts!

I love that in Harris's world, you're either into Phish, or you're into Top 40. Those are the only choices.

• Like 1

I am beaming listening to this episode! These chart themes! The banter! The Wittels!

I'm a Connie Britton nut.

• Like 1

I want to thank Howard for reading the Amazon ID numbers on those soundtracks, I feel like it really gave me as a listener a deeper connection with the music.

Seriously, though, what an amazing episode...I'd like to see more bizarro twists on the show's format in future episodes!

• Like 1

Let Me Clear My Throat! But maybe Bari Sax is in a different category, cause it's so cool. Pretty much everything by Morphine is awesome, so...

Oh Bondage Up Yours! is a nice pull.

Pedantry corner - describing biscotti as a twice baked biscuit is redundant because both biscuit and biscotti literally mean 'twice cooked'.

This is the best episode of any podcast ever. Period. Harris and Howard are my spirit animals.

That is bizarre, I have been saying harris is my comedy spirit animal for a while. Did we just become best friends?

• Like 1

I'm not even five and a half minutes in and I have to turn this off, I am laughing way too hard to work. If it gets better then that Biscotti bit I may die from laughing.

I will never look at biscotti again without thinking about bad jokes.

Great episode guys. Harris has to be the coolest guy in Hollywood - he's like me and my friends except talented and successful....

I'm not even five and a half minutes in and I have to turn this off, I am laughing way too hard to work. If it gets better then that Biscotti bit I may die from laughing.

Then prepare to die!

That came out more menacing than I intended...

• Like 1

Currently on my second listen.

It's probably a good thing this was recorded before the last week...

I joined the forum specifically to comment how much I loved this show. Kulap's themes, Howard's biscotti references and mentioning "Oh Bondage Up Yours" AND Harris Wittels as a guest? Cmon, I couldn't ask for a better Hooch.

• Like 1

Leaving aside all the jazz hatred (and all the other non-rock that employs saxes): The Sonics: "Have Love, Will Travel". Though, yes, X-Ray Spex were fun (even if they didn't quite Get It). (Then again, the LA anthem isn't still "New York's OK [if You Like Saxophones]"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20S_kwNb4rg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/20S_kwNb4rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this