🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Who Charted LIVE tonight on YouTube!

TONIGHT! HAVE A VALENTINE'S DATE WITH WIE AND KU!

Starting LIVE tonight in 20 minutes!! http://www.youtube.com/earwolf

If you're watching the show and wanna chat about it this thread is for you!

omg live theme songs... this is already amazing. Everyone looks beautiful

The Who Charted? experience is improved a hundredfold simply by being able to see Howard live in his own body.

• Like 1

The Who Charted? experience is improved a hundredfold simply by being able to see Howard live in his own body.

No visible signs of The Clench. Thirteen minutes in, I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it yet.

That Kreayshawn/Li'l Debbie story was amazing. Also, Wie's version of Kreayshawn sounds a lot like Sexy Duck.

The subtly animated break card is pretty cool, I have to say that all the video Earwolf graphics have been very nice.

• Like 1

The subtly animated break card is pretty cool, I have to say that all the video Earwolf graphics have been very nice.

I was just about to post something very similar. I love the visual representations of all the segments we have come to know and love

Even if they're not doing an ad over it, I wish they'd still play Baby Elephant Walk during that.

YUUUUUUSSSSS VIDEO THUMBPING!!!!

• Like 1

Oh jesus, I step away from the computer for one minute and come back to Lee. Amazing. Where'd Howard go?

he's glorious

tumblr_mi8rk5LzCy1rpdcuwo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Check out Kulap’s awesome dance moves from the latest live Who Charted recording.

Then, post your own Newborn Baby Colt dance video to YouTube, and post the link on the Who Charted Facebook page or email them to WhoCharted (at) Earwolf (dot) com, and Wie & Ku will play their favorites on the next live streaming Who Charted on March 7th!

(You can get this song and more on the new Dragon Boy Suede album “Douche Minutiae.”)

Sign in to follow this