🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
OliverGatalo

Cruising

I was originally going to suggest Nighthawks with Sylvester Stallone and Billy Dee Williams, but then I cam across a trailer for this movie on YouTube, and this amazing character work from Al Pacino

This movie looks phenomenally bad, and outdated.

• Like 1

It's hard to say who would be a better guest if they did this one (assuming, of course, that either of them would ever agree to it): William Friedkin, the director of the movie, who has to have some interesting stories about what he had to go through to get the movie released; or James Franco, who made the "homo-sex-art-film" "Interior. Leather Bar." that explores ideas based on the 40 minutes of cut hardcore gay sex footage from this movie.

What's great about those cut minutes is that Friedkin has gone on record saying that the scenes didn't add anything to the movie except for being graphic sex scenes. He basically did a Werner Herzog impression while trying to see if Al Pacino would go gay on film.

OMG yes! This movie is appallingly amazing. There is a full-on fisting scene going on in one of those nightclubs. And the part where a gigantic burly black man wearing nothing but a jockstrap and cowboy hat/boots walks in and bitchslaps both Pacino and the suspect. For. No. Reason.

the part where a gigantic burly black man wearing nothing but a jockstrap and cowboy hat/boots walks in and bitchslaps both Pacino and the suspect. For. No. Reason.

What better reason do you need? I have a guy like that on call.

There is just so much insanity going on all over. There are, apparently, gay sex scenes subliminally cut into the murder scenes. So many times I wanted to say that there something going on, but it wasn't. And I'm being serious when I say that there is a straight up ghost in this movie that is responsible for the identity of the killer. This is bananas.

Sign in to follow this