🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 6 — Analyze Fish Pt. 2

Another epic episode!

Next.. Analyze Fish

Hey, it just hit me... Everyone's making Catfish references in this post-Manti-Teo world, so... Analyze Catfish.

• Like 1

A Fish Called Wanda

Also, Shelby must have slept through Empire Strikes Back if she thinks Darth Vader never said "I am your father."

I think she was referring to the fact that it is one of those famously misquoted lines. People often think he says "Luke, I am your father" when he actually says "No. I am your father." Small difference but I've heard it brought up before.

I'd love to hear anything else these three did, or more Scott and Harris! Or more anything! Podcasts!

This episode was so funny - I was crying with laughter. My suggestion for next episode would be KREMER vs KREMER - Paul F. Tompkins as Howard, and Howard as brother Lee.

Not to be a dick, but why?

Maybe there should be like an Earwolf Farm Club podcast. Kind of like the Challenge minus the competition aspect. Or like this show without the tie to a movie.

"Shark Tale? Nobody should see that."

You mean that movie that was co-written by Scott Aukerman?

http://m.imdb.com/ti...credits/writers

Yeah, as soon as someone brought up the idea of other fish movies, that was the first one that came into my head because of the Scott connection, and I loved that they brought it up but immediately dismissed it and seemed to have no idea that he wrote it.

Suggestion for the Earwolf store: digital download audio track of Howard and PFT doing commentary of the film.

Absolutely, although they may have already shot their wad with this show. PFT and Pete Holmes doing commentary for There Will Be Blood was fantastic.

Piranha 3d is a fish movie right? Paul Scheer could be involved.

Let's not forget there was a sequel - Analyse That, if you need more reason to come up with awkward puns.

Let's not forget there was a sequel - Analyse That, if you need more reason to come up with awkward puns.

Ooh, good call. The obvious answer is "Analyze Bat", in which Kulap or some other enterprising nerd tries to bring over a new convert to the Dark (Knight) Side.

Analyze Fish(food) Somebody in the Earwolf organization tries to get me to like/enjoy fish (or other seafood) in a meal. We talk about what foods I do like, they make suggestions, I try them, and so on.

Why me? I am relatively funny, and know my way around a podcast. I've never enjoyed eating fish, despite it's health benefits. I've also never really tried much seafood, and it would be interesting to see what would happen. There's got to be some comedians who are foodies out there.

Ooh, good call. The obvious answer is "Analyze Bat", in which Kulap or some other enterprising nerd tries to bring over a new convert to the Dark (Knight) Side.

I would assume Analyze Bat would be Scott trying to get people to like his favorite song, Batdance.

• Like 6

I would assume Analyze Bat would be Scott trying to get people to like his favorite song, Batdance.

Or maybe just Analyze Prince, where Scott is trying to win over somebody who doesn't like Prince. I think what worked best is when you have someone passionate about someone trying to win over somebody who doesn't like something.

I mean, Analyze Fish was fun to listen to, but I think it was pretty much just because the people talking about it were entertaining. They could have been talking about anything and it would have been good. I think that it would have been better though, if it could have been a talk with someone who had seen the movie and didn't like it or thought it was "overrated." Part of what made Analyze Phish entertaining was that you had such strong emotions coming from both sides of the conversation.

• Like 1

A Fish Called Wanda

Also, Shelby must have slept through Empire Strikes Back if she thinks Darth Vader never said "I am your father."

I think (and I can only infer) that she's referring to the fact that he never says "Luke, I am your father" as is commonly misquoted.

1. Howard, you were getting Steve-O'd the whole time by PFT and Shelby.

2. Did Scott and Harris come all of the way to the studio for literally 2 minutes of air time?

2. Did Scott and Harris come all of the way to the studio for literally 2 minutes of air time?

I would guess they recorded it back to back with Harris' appearance on Hooch, but the clothes Howard is wearing in the photos suggest otherwise. As for Scott, his role with Earwolf probably means he's around the studio more than the 90 minutes per week that he records CBB.

Next go round should be someone convincing someone that Swedish Fish are decent candy

This is awesome, although clearly impossible due to the fact that Swedish Fish are repulsive.