🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MatthewVanZandtLucas

How have the Star Wars prequels not been done yet?

At least Episode 1. Right? There is nothing right about that movie, and it is a huge blockbuster hit. It was LOADED with racism and nonsense, horrible, HORRIBLE CGI, absurd coincidences and some of the worst dialogue ever crapped onto a page. I mean, it is literally the perfect movie for this podcast. GET ON IT GUYS.

There's really nothing left to say about the prequels that hasn't already been said.

Yes, I've seen the red letter media commentaries and they are great. But I would still like to see HDTGM cover at least the first one. Why? Because it would probably make for a hilarious, fun show. Isn't that the point?

I'm not sure it would be that funny, though. There's a point of diminishing returns when it comes to mocking the Star Wars Prequels. It's kind of like beating a dead horse.

Ya got my vote. mesa want to see this. anyone ever seen the phantom edit. some guy had taken the movie and edited out all of the boring parts of the movie in a way that made it better. NO big Gungan fight. 80% less jar jar. it was great and it proves a good point that the editing of this movie was bad. but it still sucked.

I think Jason and Paul and June are talented enough to put together an entertaining episode . After all, they've done it with several other over saturated bad movies. Judge Dredd, the Wicker Man, Road House, Batman and Robin... the list goes on. The same could be said of any one.

As mentioned before, the prequels, particularly "Phantom Menace", are the deadest horse there is. Deadest horses...there are? I don't know, whatever. Anyway, I think the worst part about "Menace" is that it's just not really worth putting the energy into. I've heard the Red Letter Media review was interesting, but I just do not care about the movie enough to hear ANOTHER review of it. Vand3r, while none of those movies you mentioned have been done nearly as much, except maybe "Batman & Robin", those movies at least have some sort of entertainment value. "Batman and Robin" is howlingly bad considering what came before it and what followed, and it's fun to show to someone that hasn't seen it, but that can't be said at all about "Phantom Menace". I think it may have seemed that way originally, but when the sequels to it didn't show too much in the way of improvement, that THIS was going to be the new (at the time) disappointing "Star Wars", it became less special in it's badness to the point that it just became boring, uninteresting, and unmemorable. "Phantom Menace" is a movie you watch with someone if you never want them to watch a movie with you again.

This thread is what you look up whenever you see Hayden Christensen in any other movie.

This thread is what you look up whenever you see Hayden Christensen in any other movie.

for me, when I think of Hayden Christensen i am reminded of his early years doing dell ads.

21evywp.jpg

and before that i think he was in The Wizard

2exa6fr.jpg

Sign in to follow this