🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

TONIGHT! I4H Live! on YouTube!

Hey Humans!

Tonight's livestream starts in less than one hour!! Come join Matt along with Horatio Sanz, Tim Meadows, & Sean Conroy! Watch the magic unfold LIVE!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/earwolf

Amazing episode. Seriously. One of the best. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. And I have to take back what I said about seeing the podcast in video form: it genuinely added to the experience this time. It's a really cool thing, seeing the gears turn, the ideas generate. Not to mention there was some physical bits this time that could only be fully appreciated in video form. I'm still not 100% on board with it for CBB, but consider me a i4h VPN convert.

• Like 2

Watching Horatio sneakily reach for tissues to wipe his tears during the hurricane sketch was my favorite. I love how giggly everyone was, it's just contagious.

Yay! Another super successful video i4h!

Really great. I cannot wait to watch again. I4H is hands down my favorite podcast at the moment in both audio and video format.

Even without the gang signs and tissue mouth, I really like I4H as a video podcast. I, personally, get so much enjoyment at watching the comedians crack up or react as a skit goes off the rails (the same can be said for watching Andy Daly on the CBB video podcast). I could have easily watched another hour of the podcast although I understand that Tim Meadows had to run off.

Matt mentioned that I4H is going to Austin in March. Will that also be a video podcast? If not, when is the next one?

Sign in to follow this