🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

HDTGM All-Stars

Dan Aykroyd makes his triumphant return to this show thanks to the likes of Nothing But Trouble and Crossroads!

Movie title instead of an actor, but I feel it should get a mention somewhere that two totally different movies both called "Season of the Witch" have been covered.

Time to add Matthew Broderick to the 2 timers! All thanks to Godzilla and Deck the Halls.

I'm just kinda browsing the IMDB pages of people in Deck the Halls to see if anyone else came up in other movies, and so far I've looked through 3 people's profiles and all 3 have been in 'The L Word.'

Also Nicola Peltz was Katara in Last Airbender, and Mckenzie in Deck the Halls.

Fred Armisen (Gustave) was the voice of Brainy Smurf

And Gillian Vigman who played Gerta was 'misc reporter' in All About Steve (not sure if that counts enough to end up in the all star list)

...And Gillian Vigman who played Gerta was 'misc reporter' in All About Steve (not sure if that counts enough to end up in the all star list)

Oh it counts. Cause if Jordan Morris ever did another HDTGM movie I would definitely add him for "this glue is making me high" guy

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Movie title instead of an actor, but I feel it should get a mention somewhere that two totally different movies both called "Season of the Witch" have been covered.

The amazing part of this is that neither of those movies actually had a witch in them.

• Like 2

Shouldn't Statham technically be in the 4 appearance category as they did an episode on Crank 2 and the original Crank with Brian Taylor, then In the Name of the King and Fast 6?

Kelly Preston is on the 3 timers club! All courtesy of Old Dogs, Battlefield Earth and now Jack Frost.

Add Jean-Claude Van Damme to the 2-timers! Street Fighter and Double Team thank you very much.

Shannon, can you update this forum with the previous two above, and that you can now add Will Smith to the 3 appearances club, with Winter's Tale being reviewed next week?

Colin Ferrel for Daredevil and Winters Tale

Graham Greene was in Winters Tale and is credited in Twilight Breaking Dawn pt2 (presumably in a deleted flashback or something, as he died in New Moon)

So just watched the Super Mario Bros rifftrax, and they mentioned Bob Hoskins was in Spice World. I don't remember him, but imdb says so, and that makes 2 for him.

Update

Tommy 'Tiny' Lister (2): Barb Wire, No Holds Barred

Richard Edson was in Super Mario Bros. as Spike and Howard the Duck as Ritchie.

• Like 2

Time to update!

Hulk Hogan (2): No Holds Barred, Mr. Nanny

With the gang covering "LOL" for a live show this month, it's time to add Demi Moore to the two appearances club with this film and "Nothing But Trouble"!

And don't forget Dolly Parton for the two-timers with "Joyful Noise" and "Rhinestone", since the latter film is going to be up soon.

Three appearances for John Travolta too! "Old Dogs", "Battlefield Earth" and now "Staying Alive". Plus Stallone has a sixth appearance with "Rhinestone", or seventh if you count his brief cameo in "Staying Alive".

ack this super needs to be updated forgive me...

on it right now

• Jason Statham - Crank 2, In The Name of the King, Fast 6

Shouldn't he be bumped up a level with the original Crank too?

Hey Shannon, three new entries based on last episode and the announcement of one of the movies covered at Largo next week featuring two HDTGM alumni.

2 appearances

Demi Moore - Nothing But Trouble, LOL

Roger Moore - Spice World, A View to a Kill

Christopher Walken - Gigli, A View to a Kill

Arnold Schwarzenegger makes his 3rd entry to the show thanks to Junior! Also Danny DeVito appears for the 2nd time with Junior, his first since Deck the Halls!