🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sillstaw

Where are the Madonna movies?

As I was reading the HDTGM All-Stars thread, I suddenly realized that the show has never done a Madonna movie. How can this be?!

I'll admit, I've never actually seen any movies where she's the lead (I saw "Dick Tracy," "Shadows and Fog" and parts of "A League of Their Own"), but seeing as how she has six "BOMB" ratings on Leonard Maltin's guide, how can you resist?

Body of Evidence is definitely deserving of mockery. It's basically a crappy Basic Instinct knockoff. Plus it features Madonna & Willem Defoe engaging in graphic sex scenes whilst simultaneously having absolutely no chemistry.

Body of Evidence is definitely deserving of mockery. It's basically a crappy Basic Instinct knockoff. Plus it features Madonna & Willem Defoe engaging in graphic sex scenes whilst simultaneously having absolutely no chemistry.

The great thing about that movie is that around the time it came out was when she released the "Sex" book, so all the public sex and candle wax is barely a step up from that. To quote My Year of Flops, "By the time Evidence flopped in theaters, Madonna nudity was a wildly degraded commodity due to overexposure."

(Yes, I tend to reference the same five things when I bother to cite my sources.)

Madonna sorta like a curse. case in point, Guy Ritchie was directing great movies up on tell he married Madonna. then his movies just started to suck. then he leaves her and his films are better again.

every movie she's been in has been horrable. four rooms wasn't bad, but she was a bit part in the film. Evita was ok. i never saw Swept Away.

looking at her IMDB listings I don't any any films of hers that I really want to see again. so I'll pass.

Yeah, Madonna is terrible. Once she started to pretend she was British it was all downhill...

Channel Awesome reviewer Todd in the Shadows has been covering a whole spectacle of features Madonna has appeared in titled simply enough, "Cinemadonna". Pretty soon, he is going to be doing Body of Evidence.

Sign in to follow this