🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ArchaeoAlex

The Nutcracker in 3D (2010)

0% on Rotten Tomatoes with a consensus "Misguided, misconceived, and misbegotten on every level, The Nutcracker in 3D is a stunning exercise in astonishing cinematic wrong-headedness.", a massive box-office flop, it would be fantastic to see them talk at lengths about this film, perhaps even for a Christmas Special?

I agree. It has a ZERO on Rotten Tomatoes. Huge stars like Nathane Lane and John Turtorro. . And it made NO SENSE. Anything you think you know about the Nut Cracker. Throw it out. Make up your own story. Then throw that out. Make up something else and that is about how is movie works. PERFECT for either a Christmas episode or just whenever. Batshit bonkers

• Like 1

This movie is so nuts. I was freaking out watching it just on TV at a family thing and I had no backstory on what it was when we started so it was really playing games with my head. Ba-na-nas

Man oh man, after looking up info on Andrei Konchalovsky because he directed Tango & Cash I was reminded of this existentialist wall of bonkers.

True, but if we're really gonna dig into the Konchalovsky oeuvre, I still feel that "Homer and Eddie" is most deserving of the next spot in the queue.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:35 AM, DingDongMan said:

Another Christmas, another missed opportunity to do this movie. Holy shit, it has so much to talk about

Might have been kinda weird to do it the same Christmas as "A Very Nutty Christmas," but there's always next year.

Sign in to follow this