🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 203 — The Vicar of Yanks

Two immense stars from the world of music, “Weird Al” Yankovic & Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber are on today’s Comedy Bean Bag! After chatting with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber about English accents, the Little Prince, and nautical bed bugs, the Vicar of Yanks himself joins in on the conversation. There will be talk of drugs, what we shouldn’t expect from the next “Weird Al” album, and an intense game of Would You Rather? Homonyms!

Ooo, I hope Scott juxtaposes a filthy joke at the level of seeing Kelly Clarkson 'work a big, fat turd' to the delightfully clean Weird Al.

Oh poor ALW. You seem to be ignorant of the fact that American pronunciation is far older than your silly modern British pronunciation. You fools became non-rhotic and pulled the New Englanders with you, but the rest of us were happy to keep our final 'r's.

I suggest you go to the near mansion-less Appalachia to hear how your beloved Bard spoke.

During the Words with Friends discussion a little bit of Scott's Ray Romano impression slipped out, and I briefly got VERY excited

• Like 1

"What color are the pants?"

"Mustard yellow"

And all this time mustard and pants have been the EXACT SAME THING. I feel cheated in some way.

p.s. please bring back jukebox jury.

• Like 5

Much as I enjoyed all the modern references in the plugs section, "Convoy" is by CW McCall, not BJ McCall. I don't even know why I bothered typing this and yet here it is.

I can barely handle how awesome this is. I want Lord A.L. Webber to have his own show. The M*A*S*H musical song = hilarious. Tears... just tears of joy.

Just classic. Everything everyone said was hilarious. Some of the best chemistry I've heard on a podcast.

• Like 1

I'm really impressed that Scott was able to book the Vicars of Christ and Yanks in consecutive weeks.

Like every other PFT appearance, this was ridiculously fun. I could listen to Scott and ALW riff back and forth 24 hours a day and never get tired of it.

I'm not sure there's been a non-character guest with as unparalleled a run as Weird Al. This one was as perfect as ever, nothing's funnier than everyone on the show just having fun being silly.

• Like 1

I'm not sure there's been a non-character guest with as unparalleled a run as Weird Al. This one was as perfect as ever, nothing's funnier than everyone on the show just having fun being silly.

Yeah, he's great. The only ones that are on that same level to me are Ben Schwartz, Sarah Silverman and Jon Hamm.

I have trouble trusting someone who has never gotten fucked up on alcohol nor drugs, even once. Not that there's anything cool about inebriation, but why are you so afraid to lose control? What do you think will happen?

• Like 1

I have trouble trusting someone who has never gotten fucked up on alcohol nor drugs, even once. Not that there's anything cool about inebriation, but why are you so afraid to lose control? What do you think will happen?

Can't tell if you're joking, but I don't do any of that stuff. I've suffered from chronic health problems since I was a little kid, so I really value days when I genuinely feel good. Messing with good health and losing control is my worst nightmare. It's not like I don't have fun. I just don't like losing my mind.

• Like 5

Still growing... all done! Oh my god I snorted I laughed so hard!