🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 69 — Fill My Butt With Air!

Protect your cats from cat shavers and tune into today’s improv4humans with incredible improvisers Tim Meadows, Horatio Sanz, and Sean Conroy! Stop kicking those pigs and listen to improvised scenes about drone boobs, smiling for pictures, and cum weighing. Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf and be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com! Watch an all new live streaming improv4humans at 9pm EST/6pm PST this Thursday, Feb. 28 at http://YouTube.com/Earwolf

I still think my favorite joke of the episode is Horatio saying his name Jose Dente, and then Sean's name being Joe Dent.

Also:

Matt: Can you use a human razor on a cat?

Sean: That's a metaphysical question.

I have not listened to improve4humans before but with a title like "Fill My Butt With Air!" how could I skip it?

• Like 2

I have not listened to improve4humans before but with a title like "Fill My Butt With Air!" how could I skip it?

Dont skip it! Listen to it, watch, and then dig through every single episode. This episode is seriously competing for my all-time-favorite right now. The only reason I can't say it is the best episode is because I know they will put one out that blows my mind even more. Being able to watch this live and see Tim LOSING it easily made my week.

Jose Dente. Jose Dente. Jose Dente.

• Like 3

Great ep both video/audio! Watching all of them react to each other is hilarious. Oh and when that poster fell on Brett.... ;)

Well you picked a great, solid episode to get started on.

This is a fantastic episode. I like the extra editing in the podcast version, it gives it a little bit of difference between the audiocast and the video. I just loved how Meadows had such a hard time keeping it together. I know it must be hard doing improv with just a small group of people without a live audience to gauge the response through laughter, even if it is live online you still don't get that immediate response no matter how much we're laughing at home. So it's nice to see you guys cracking each other up. If you're making each other laugh then you can at least feel confident it's a good and funny scene.

This was a great group of improvisers. Such a great episode. I'm super stoked CBB is too busy filming the TV show to do the streaming live podcasts so that i4h can get more love on video. Eager for the next live i4h and hope it happens more often. That being said, it's a double-edged sword because it feels like less improv is being done if I watch the live cast... in the sense that I watch it on a Thursday, and then it's re-released the following week. I don't want it construed as complaining because I love the podcast and live show, I just can't get enough of i4h. What I guess I'm saying is: more bonus episodes!

Funniest unintentional funny moment: When the improv4humans poster fell off the wall in the background during the middle of a scene.

Phenomenal show. Well on the way to being the best podcast in the universe.

When does the poster fall on Brett? Can't one of you youngsters turn that into a GIF or a hologram or some such thing. I want to see this!

• Like 3

Does anyone else think the head of Matt's neighborhood watch met that person, thought it was a woman, and gave them money?

• Like 3

You've picked a fine episode to start with. Might I recommend the Best Of episodes next?

Hope that youngster made it to Ireland. I love how fucking lazy he was about his stupid story, like everyone would just immediately take his word. So glad I caught a few minutes of the live streaming, so I could see the goofy bastard- who would trust that guy? I hope Matt runs into him again.

"Joke's on you Matt, I made it to Ireland!" (showing him pictures) Haha, wouldn't that be something? Matt meets the guy's parents and they admit their son is slightly stupid. They tried to explain to their son that it wouldn't be a good idea to ask the neighbors- when he doesn't live in Los Angeles- and they actually discouraged him from it. In the end, there were enough gullible residents a few blocks down who ultimately felt sorry for him. "This fat, Kurt Cobain with no brain thinks he's gonna make it to Ireland...we should probably give him a few bucks."

I hope Matt runs into him again.

I hope Matt Invites him on to the show, sounds like he's got some great improv skills.

So I went to make a GIF of the poster falling. Is this full video not up yet?

Here it is!

post-26919-0-02306000-1362114148_thumb.gif

I think this is what was requested...I hope it uploaded correctly. Sorry it's so crappy, I threw it together after tonights live stream. There are some more gifs to come from these VPN episodes.

When does the poster fall on Brett? Can't one of you youngsters turn that into a GIF or a hologram or some such thing. I want to see this!

4I7LmE1.gif

• Like 6

This was awesome. I'm always excited to see even one of those people, but having all three I knew it would be great, and they seemed awfully giddy at the prospect of it live streaming. You're well on your way to having the best podcast in the universe when you put up episodes like this one.

from an outsider's perspective, i kinda wish that fell on my head. would've been hilarious

• Like 9

I love that the con man runs into one of the best improvisers in the world... Someone capable of dissecting your poorly constructed story and prodding for answers without directly calling them out for lying. That's like a Twilight Zone episode.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this