🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mpfitzy85

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

You were expecting maybe uh... The Addams Family?!?!

No, I definitely wasn't! I don't know why you would think I was, given the backstory presented thus far.

• Like 1

TMNT 2 might be better, as it has Vanilla Ice and his inexplicable dance number. Plus Ninja rap!

Ninja Ninja Rap!

Yeah TMNT 2 would be amzing, the horrible costume, dialogue, and plot could easily fill an hour. Vanilla Ice would be the... I can't bring myself to write that.

They're doing a double-feature of TMNT and TMNT 2 on TV right now, and I'm tempted to suggest a special episode featuring both. The 2nd one is seriously about an hour long. Lots of nutty stuff in both, and a lot of oddly adult references (esp in the first one).

Laugh it up now, but you'll appreciate the first TMNT movie when the reboot comes out.

Ha, like I'd subject myself to that! At least Bay finally relented and left them as Teenage Mutant's instead of his original title of Ninja Turtles.

(I actually still like the first one, it just had some crazy stuff in it).

I agree that if they do a TMNT movie, it should be the second one. It's so bad it's good, while the third one is just so bad.

Laugh it up now, but you'll appreciate the first TMNT movie when the reboot comes out.

Nah, I'll probably go back and watch it just to find out that like most things I liked when I was 10, it realllllllyyy doesn't hold up.

teenage mutant ninja turtles. to my generation it's practically the godfalther series. and like the godfather series, the third one is the worst. but i submit that any of them can be picked apart. especially the last two. hell i don't care!!! just make it a marathon of all three and talk about how they got made and the popularity of tmnt in the 90s with the turtles showing up on oprah evenpost-105262-0-28739600-1430144666_thumb.jpg

In fairness, this movie had the sweetest action figures

I don't think I had even seen this one until last summer when a podcast I listen to was doing a retrospective series on the films, and it's not like the others looked like they cost much, but this one was astonishing in its cheapness. The Jim Henson people had left by this point and nowhere was it more obvious than with Splinter, who was always popping up in windows or behind counters or something, never seen below the waist and moving like a member of the Rock-A-Fire Explosion. It looked like an episode of ALF.

Sign in to follow this