🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

As amazing and bonkers as Lucky McKee's "May" is... "The Woman" COMPLETELY blows it out of the water. I don't even know where to start with this one... it's better if you go into it blind. Just be warned... June might quit the podcast. I dare say this is on the level of "Sleepaway Camp" where you just sit there the whole time going, "What the Fuuuuuuuck????"

Trailer link:

Doubt they'll do it. No way June will watch it and they only do horror around October it seems. Agree though, it's gross and upsetting and turned me off of him.

Enjoyed this film, it's got some crazy stuff in it. . it's not "Sleepaway Camp" if that is what your expecting. but it's really sick and disturbing at times. not a take your girlfriend to a horror movie type movie. and the acting is good unlike Sleepaway.

was good. Not sure if it's a HDTGM type movie.

I'd heard good reviews for it, so when I saw it on Netflix a while back, I checked it out. Garbage. Total garbage. Not the biggest Lucky Mcee fan, but I do love Jack Ketchum. Not sure what he was thinking when he wrote this. It's actually a sequel to "Offspring" another Ketchum adaptation that was equally bad. Just avoid this one...