๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 57 โ€” From Justin To Kelly: LIVE!

Loved when the audience member blew everyones mind with what seemed like a dumb question

What the fuck do I do with these God damned arms?

• Like 1

I just can't believe no one mentioned my personal favorite Kelly Clarkson outfit:

ย 

From+Justin+To+Kelly.jpg

ย 

Was anyone else surprised that the characters were texting each other? This movie was such a Saved by the Bell 3-episode story arc I found the technology astounding.

Something I was sad no one mentioned is the evil cunt's solo song and how it's HORRIFYING and it sounds like a cassette tape that got left in the sun and melted because the backing track and the main melody directly clash with each other. Also, the backing track sounds like the a capella breakdown from Boys II Men's song "Thank You" but tuned up several keys. Honestly, that wouldn't surprise me at all if it was exactly that.

ย 

YES! I thought half the episode would be dedicated to this 'song'. It's indescribable. Todd in the Shadows said it best with "I can't even tell which key she's in."

ย 

Gotta say I'm very excited about the prospect of a Crossroads episode.

..Hilarious episode and an instant HDTGM (Doug Loves Movies?) classic..

..Crossroads would be a great sequel to this episode but surprisingly no one mentioned 'Glitter'..

..Hilarious episode and an instant HDTGM (Doug Loves Movies?) classic..

..Crossroads would be a great sequel to this episode but surprisingly no one mentioned 'Glitter'..

ย 

Glitter would be great!

This movie was such a pain to watch, if you can call it that, I fast forwarded a lot of the songs,oopps I am bad. the podcast made up for the unwatchable show. good job,

Clark Kellyson has dolphin teeth. That should have been the title for this movie. Also why did they need to show the nerd peeling his sunburned skin off? WHY!?

ย 

I will also argue that all the money allocated for Kelly's wardrobe was spent on hover crafts.

Sign in to follow this