🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 15 — As The Dust Settles

What makes this podcast and game awesome is not really the plot or mechanical rulesmastery of 4e. I'm here for the amusing personalities and humor, and these crazy fuckers always deliver.

Well put, TOTALLY agreed.

Well put, TOTALLY agreed.

+1

if one is looking for epic story or rule crunching podcasts I would be happy to recommend some great shows, but for spit out your coffee entertainment, NERD POKER!

• Like 1

Ha, guys, I feel the sentiment... but saying that this group takes a painfully long time to get stuff done has nothing to do with knowing the technical bits of the rules.

Don't get me wrong though; not complaining about the group so much. I just didn't think Sark really needed to roll encounter probability for EVERY floor!

But of course, now that I've said something negative on the internet, it's impossible that I could ever be considered a fan of the show despite my one little not-even-complaint-just-funny-comment post. Y'all know I hate everything passionately, right? That's what I'm saying when I comment on things.

Since they record a few episodes worth of gametime in a single night and we hear those split up over the course of a month, the pacing probably doesn't feel as slow to them. Unless Sark plans out specific scenarios for each show I don't think it's going to change, but that doesn't seem like it'd fit their freewheeling style.