🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 118 — Shit Fits

The man. The myth. The legend. Giancarlo Chersich finally graces us with his presence on today’s Who Charted! Giancarlo shares stories about the first time he met Howard, his time patrolling West Hollywood as a police officer, and rushing to get to a show in Austin with Howard & Nick Swardson during the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart. He also tells us what he thinks about Howard wanting to get a smart car, talks about his & Howard’s experience on the Jillian Michaels Wellness Cruise, and gives his thoughts on Howard’s business ventures as we countdown the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about the search for a certain special fragrance as Giancarlo gets acquainted with Hermes the Chart Goose!

ummm did he just say LOUIE BEGA?

LOVE weeks where we get 3 doses of Wie and Ku!

and yes i would really enjoy an ep with the twin!

This guy's a little bit of a douche.

He's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Douche-sensitive CFKAs post-Steve-O

I was about to acknowledge that he wasn't so bad, but then he told Kulap, regarding her crossfit, "Don't get too big, girl." Ugh.

• Like 3

"Remember that show you'd take me to at m-bar, that was rough"

"That was my husband's show"

*cringe*

• Like 2

ok I guess I'm in the wrong here. GC is the new Steve-O is the new Chris Gore?

When he told Kulap not to get to big he was talking about crossfit muscle girl big, not fat. You're mad over nothing.

• Like 1

I don't give a shit what he was talking about. He was still telling her not to look a certain way because guys don't like it. DOUCHE.

• Like 8

And I knew exactly what he meant in the first place.

• Like 1

I'm gonna do an end-run around all this haterade and point out that, hey Howard! Your hair looks real good!

• Like 1

I mean, to be fair, I'm sure most people are like this in his line of work because they have to be.

I'm gonna do an end-run around all this haterade and point out that, hey Howard! Your hair looks real good!

Im with this. Howard's been a little more swanky since the V-day videocast. He's making up for all of the swim-suit wearing he will doing for the next 6 months.

Im ready for anotha summah.

• Like 2

I haven't listened yet - should I just wait for my Whooch fix until the VPN live show and Twooch on Friday?

I haven't listened yet - should I just wait for my Whooch fix until the VPN live show and Twooch on Friday?

Nah, I mean, the guy's at least talking to Howard and Kulap so there's plenty of them if you don't end up liking the guy. Oh and Kulap looks great in the group photo, so whatever that X-fit is doing is pretty good.

This guy is funny with Howard, but I would much rather hang out with awkward comedy nerds than blowhards like Giancarlo.

• Like 4

This guy is unbearable. Only made it 15 minutes.

• Like 2

GC was far better than Steve-O, you have to understand that he's a business man not an on air personality or performer.

Yes he's kinda a blow hard, name dropper, but to be successful in that world you kinda have to be that way. He did seem kinda weird with Ku but oh well. Also I should mention I kinda felt awkward when he talked about the studio in NYC where they had "Real" engineers, poor Dirt Cup

The chart goose game got a little out of hand but like I said he's not a performer so its understandable. Love Ku and Howard on this though.

• Like 1

So he's a bit blowhardy, seems like a loyal good friend, and for all of his apparent rich guy-suaveness, also seems like a trooper from the stories he and howard shared (staying at dinky motels and showering with nick swardson).

about the name dropping, howard and ku straight up asked him who he's met/not met, give him some slack

I really enjoyed the episode, the only weird part is how much he shat on howard's 'comedy degenerate' friends (who are likely a lot more of a fun bunch than a room full of giancarlos as Flatula said)

I heard a lot of joy in this episode, really, so if Giancarlo comes back, that is the association I will have

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this