🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BagguhMcGuirk

Poll to pick movies(Not an actual poll, just requesting one)

It'd be cool if once a month, or just a few times a year, they let us vote out of 5-10 movies that have been suggested for them to do. They could just add the winners to a list and do them whenever they feel like. I think that would be the best way to directly involve the fans in the selection process.

Not sure if this should be here or the new segment ideas section so let me know if I should move it.

Edited by BagguhMcGuirk

New segment section would probably be best.

They did do this with the Halloween pick on Facebook. I like the idea though I also like being surprised.

That's why I think 3-5, spread out, would be a good number, still are surprised by most of them but the most wanted fan choices are used.

And by narrowing down the choices it's easier to see which are the most wanted, rather than going by the thread with the most replies/views.

Voting also got them to review Mac and Me.

The same poll also had as options "Skyline," which they reviewed, and "Jonah Hex," which Paul has said isn't a fun-bad movie, but just bad. ("Jonah Hex" actually won the poll, if I recall correctly.)

Sorry. I just came across this podcast a couple weeks ago and didn't realize they had used polls in the past. Hopefully this movie survey will work out and our voices will be more easily heard.

Sign in to follow this