🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Tonight! Who Charted is LIVE on YouTube!

In less than one hour chartists... he returns.

1061209.jpg

image from the fuckyeahwhocharted tumblr

Join us on YouTube tonight! And if you wanna chat about it, here's the place to do so!

See you at 6p/8c/9e!!!

I've never listened to this podcast, as I am not huge into music.

As my evening time set aside for SimCity has now opened up, I'll be watching the livestream, and hopefully enjoying it. If so, it looks like I will have a lot of catching up to do.

I think you're in for a real treat.

I've never listened to this podcast, as I am not huge into music.

As my evening time set aside for SimCity has now opened up, I'll be watching the livestream, and hopefully enjoying it. If so, it looks like I will have a lot of catching up to do.

You don't have to be into music at all. In fact, it's probably better if you're not.

Whoa, I missed the animated opening on the first episode, it's AMAZING!

WELCOME NEW CHARTISTS!

This is gonna be a great night. I can feel it.

Watching Suit McGoo do his thing live is even more glorious than I imagined.

You don't have to be into music at all. In fact, it's probably better if you're not.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this podcast about then? I always thought it was about music.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this podcast about then? I always thought it was about music.

Not exactly. They do one music chart and one movie chart per episode, but those are more of a jumping-off point for an interview with the guest and general shenanigans than a topic for any sort of real discussion.

Howard and Kulap count down a music chart and a movie chart but really use it as a way to talk to the guest. Then, they do a chart that is catered specifically to the guest. It's essentially an interview show woven into a wacky radio countdown show. You'll totally grasp it after an episode or two.

....I also bet someone else will explain this better than me.

Not exactly. They do one music chart and one movie chart per episode, but those are more of a jumping-off point for an interview with the guest and general shenanigans than a topic for any sort of real discussion.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the info. Seems fun so far.

Oh, and the reason I said it's better if you're not a music fan is that they often make fun of the songs.

As other have said on this forum, I LOVE that PFT is just as delighted by Howard as all of us are.

That was hilarious. Especially loved the adidas shoe box guitar and PFT's looks into the camera while Howard was trying to verify the Minneapolis/Toronto thing.

That was glorious. Lee working at the Shredstaurant was the best thing ever.

Sign in to follow this