🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 118.5 — 3/8/13 TWO CHARTED 57

Kulap and Howard roll in the love on today’s Two Charted! They talk about making out on television, Howard’s tender friendship with recent guest Giancarlo, and then unwrap gifts sent from fans including a Rugrat’s watch! They then do the Ku-Ku and Wie-Wie version of Shark Tank. Howard plays the eager entrepreneur and Kulap and Engineer Frank decide if his ideas are worthy of investment. It’s like Wall Street but way funnier. Would music be better if England had discovered South America? Listen and find out!

There is nothing better than getting up on friday morning walking the dog getting back inside and smoking some bowls listening to tooch its almost like I have real friends great ep! and amazing live streamed ep too!

• Like 1

There is nothing better than getting up on friday morning walking the dog getting back inside and smoking some bowls listening to twooch its almost like I have real friends great ep! and amazing live streamed ep too!

I agree with you on all counts except I woke up this morning with cats surrounding me and I'm smoking pinchies cuz I'm poor.

• Like 2

I only have one cat and do not smoke, but this was still a great way to start the day.

This is how I feel about this week in the world of whooch/tooch/VPN

tumblr_mjcpzhthXU1qg6k76o4_400.gif

P.S. no cats yet. BIG yet on that cats thing.

• Like 1

I will never get tired of Howard doing the Sexy Duck voice.

Based on the photos and reactions, awesome job on the gifts by the listeners this week.

I checked out Douche Minutiae on spotify today, starred hot slob and when this song is over. I will make sure to play them at least 4 million times each this month so Howie can continue to afford his mystique. I heard that shit is pricey.

On the live stream last night, anyone catch the Live Movie Chart Themes feat. Adam Pally Bro Remix?

Yes! I think that was actually PFT adding the "Bro" live, wasn't it?

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I was doing some Kevin O'Leary research this morning. The Canadian version of "Shark Tank" is called "Dragon's Den".

• Like 1

Wow, this is over 100 mb for some reason... that's like 5 times the typical Twooch file size.

Such a brilliant episode. The pure joy at the gifts was fantastic enough, but then followed by such moments as "I failed the test", it became more than just a podcast. It became a masterpeice.