🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 137.5 — Sklarbro County 42

We pull Parks and Rec’s Ben Schwartz from the country and bring him into the world of Sklarbro County! Ben talks about having a tough time watching basketball games in real time, filming an episode of House of Lies in a real dildo factory, and witnessing a magical moment in the movie making process. Dan Van Kirk does not disappoint as he brings in crazy stories such as; a wasted Arkansas woman who tries to flee police on a Power Wheels truck, a bidding war for the virginity of a Brazilian sex doll, and a Medford man pretends stolen Somerville beer is his genitals. Plus, we receive a voicemail from Doug Buffone. Appreciate the hat humor on this show!

If everytime you go fishing, its in the heel of your platform shoes.... you might be a pimp

I love dueling Foxworthy's. I wish there were another 10 seasons of Cheap Seats.

• Like 1

One of my favorite County episodes ever. Schwartz is always a delight, and the dueling Katworthies was amazing.

Jean-Ralphio!! Love that guy, and loved the "You might be a pimp"-alanche. As soon as I read that story about the woman fleeing in a Power Wheels truck, I knew it would end up on Dan's desk at some point. Thanks for brightening up my Tuesday, guys!

Ben schwartz really is one of the best guests to ever have on a podcast. He even made his appearance on Adam Carollas show listenable!

• Like 1

If your drinking cup can be mistaken for pirate's booty... youmightbe a pimp.

If one of your hands is more dominant than the other and you frequently refer to this hand as being "strong"... You might be a Pimp.

Sign in to follow this