🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jjussfhkjv

American horror story

i know this is a tv show but i think it is perfect for the show

this is a ridiculous show with fantastic lines such as "Baby needs colostrum", and "show me your mossy bank".

it mocks mentally ill people and has some of the worst acting of all time and has a fantastic dance number

I have to ask, which season are you talking about? What with this whole "every season is a new story" gimmick, it's hard to know whether you're asking about the first season (which, based solely off the pilot, was made to get Dylan McDermott naked as much as possible) or the second one.

I actually like the first season, almost all the characters were intriguing and the suspense was really well done. Like it could make you cringe and gasp without having stupid shit pop out at you or just making something unecessarily gory/brutal.

But season 2...god what a trainwreck...I've thought that season 2 would be perfect for this show if they actually were willing to invest over 10 hours of time in watching it. Every episode has at least one "jesus why did they think this was a good idea" moments. At least one of the first things you see is adam levine's arm get ripped off!

I like this show, a lot. What I really enjoyed about it is each season is it's own story. too many times in amarican tv do they drag out shorys to the point that you just don't care how it's going to end.

Hawaii Five-0 is a great example. first season they start out with this plot line about McGarrett's father and this toolbox and inside his toolbox it had clues inside it to solve the case. move on to season to season three they have already forgoten about the toolbox and the story line about the death of the father.

so for me i would rather have a shorter 12 episode one season rap it all at the end and move on then a 8 season 24 episode run it to death show. a great tv show that i really love is the UK version of Sherlock. It's like night and day better then the us version. and its only 3 episodes to a season but each one is so well done it's like a mini movie. I'd rather have less good tv then hours of drag it on forever style tv making.

btw i enjoyed season two, but I have to admit i watched it all in one go. I set my PVR to just record it and watch one or two episodes each night. these kind of shows are like that, game of throness is like that. you should watch it all together in one go. not all in one sitting mind you but not each week. Watching it week to week you forget about story lines and twists.

This happen with lost, people who watch it week to week had a different experience then those who watch it on video all in the sitting. that can effect how you like a show too. I started watching lost on dvd the first season then watch it week to week as i got sucked into it. but i wish I would have waited and watch it all together on dvd.

WIth AHS there are too many charactors and story twists to follow that some times don't pay off. right now btw I am watching the wire.it's one of those shows I would not of wanted to watch week to week.,

a great tv show that i really love is the UK version of Sherlock. It's like night and day better then the us version. and its only 3 episodes to a season but each one is so well done it's like a mini movie. I'd rather have less good tv then hours of drag it on forever style tv making.

I get what you're saying here, and I love Sherlock, but I also really like Elementary (the US version). They are two totally different shows. Both do unique things with the material.

I don;t know how they would make this into a show anyway. because it's a full long season and that would take a lot longer then one hour to talk about it.

I don;t know how they would make this into a show anyway. because it's a full long season and that would take a lot longer then one hour to talk about it.

Multi-week special? Do two or three episodes at a time?

The 3rd season is apparently going to be about a witch coven. And will feature Kathy Bates.

Sign in to follow this