🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 16 — The Water Box

I thought this episode was hilarious. I loved finding out what was in the armory, but anything with dice rolls is gold to me.

Also Bart shouting from around the corner never stops being funny.

• Like 2

Also Bart shouting from around the corner never stops being funny.

It might have only been really funny because after all of his "i'm hiding behind the door!" he was the one who finally gave in and hacked the box.

And Sark id say at the end that their ADD had kicked in hard so they had better cut it at that point and that was pretty accurate.

• Like 1

Since the next battle is going to be as big as Sark is intending it to be, could there POSSIBLY be a bonus episode of leveling up? PLEASE? Just so that we can see them use their clearly well deserved XP towards new skills/abilities more suited to what's going on.

I know that it's supposed to be when there's a break in the action, but can't we just retcon to it happening in the armory, then fast-forward to the awesome battle? It can be a bonus-a-sode!

I understand that this probably won't happen, I just want to see them fuck shit up on a new level.

"This post brought to you by BEEF O'BRADY'S! BEEF O'BRADY'S! When Applebee's isn't depressing enough, you need BEEF O'BRADY'S! Kid tested, Step-dad approved! BEEF O'BRADY"S!!"

• Like 1

Vin D Nerd Poker would be a dream come true for me. I have been talking to my Co-DM about a well produced celebrity D&D podcast for YEARS. NP is a highlight of my podcast week and the idea of bringing in a guest stars? (talkin bout you Patton !) like Vin D or Wil W. or John Stewart/ Colbert, hardwig, basically anyone cool , playing a great game, with cool people, with a GREAT dm (who doesn't know the rules and DOESN'T CARE!) (awesome!) talented role players, REALLY funny people, quality production, female voice (sexy!) and a spirit bear.....= HEAVY METAL AWSOME

+1 vin D

OH! Forgot to mention, how exciting is it going to be to hear Patton make a guest appearance? I think with all this Vin Diesel talk, we buried the lead, you know?

Also, it would've been great for Sarah to find a shield so she could do her other feat she hasn't been able to do yet.

"This post is brought to you by OFFICE DEPOT! OFFICE DEPOT: We have gift certificates for some reason! 'Happy Birthday! Your next printer cartridge is... $10 cheaper! Hooray' OFFICE DEPOT!"

Have to agree in part with Corky up there, a little too much Bartho (does he really have to make a comment on everything Sark says?)

One thing that irks me is someone might make a funny just before Sark starts to give them the next instructions - then the funny stuff stops and Sark gets to talk - and then frustratingly what feels like ages later we hear someone make a follow up comedy comment and it's really disruptive for me to hear (and I feel sorry for Sark sometimes.)

Probably different if I was in the room with you lot though. Look forward to these every week ! (Can't wait for Patton too)

This episode may have been a little slow but it was hilarious.

I found it odd that members of the group kept trying to put off dividing up the loot when it was obvious a battle was coming up. "Oh wait we have new weapons and armor? Ah forget that stuff let's go fight."

• Like 1

Finally! The quest for gear has finally been resolved! I was only slightly let down that they need to somehow identify the magical properties of half their items, but hopefully they do that soon. I can't believe that they almost went to that elevator without having split up the loot. That would have been my top priority at that moment.

Super excited for the battle next episode!

The image of Walter Waterman creeping (leaking?) up behind the guys in the armoury and helpfully whispering 'it cumulates' absolutely slaughtered me.

I can't wait for soom Nerd Poker loot to surface on the Earwolf store (here's hoping).

I vote to call the water sprite/man-thing "Mr. Whispers."

I love this idea. Also I think that every time someone mentions his name they should say "Mr. HHHHHHWhispers" in the same way as Scottabot says "HHHHHHWhispersync."

I love that Sark didn't realize until ten minutes into doing the Wetty Mercury voice that maybe he wasn't up for it.

• Like 3

Does anyone else feel like we should be taking bets on who dies in EP17?

Based on likelihood to botch, it's gotta be Mildred.

• Like 1

Based on likelihood to botch, it's gotta be Mildred.

it'll probably be one of sark's characters.

Can someone explain to me how is it that our heroes are now carving through collectors left and right but Jerry couldn't even put up a fight against the invisible snake or whatever it was that got him.

I love NerdPoker. I listen to it as I am commuting in Montana - which means driving 2 hours between anything. Vin Diesel's publicist would never let him join Brian and Friends...ever. I don't care what angle you guys try to spin...his exposure to a different fan base. Besides...are you going to gag Blaine during that episode? This episode brought to you by Pitch Black...its that movie you see sometimes.