🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

CBB is LIVE on YouTube tonight!

Tonight we have an awesome line-up over at the Earwolf YouTube channel a little more than an hour from right now! Paul F Tompkins, the long awaited return of Doug Benson, AND Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead!!!

Come watch it with us and discuss it here if you'd like!

See you at 6p/8c/9e!!!

See you at 6p/8c/9e!!!

Never seen anyone go west to east!

Never seen anyone go west to east!

I'm from California... I think my brain defaults to that being the first coast. You know, read the US like a sentence. Also, being in TX I imagine myself in the middle and put the other times on either side of me.

I'm laughing really hard right now. I never realized my thought process on time zones and now I find it to be awesome.

Hopefully Werner Herzog makes an appearance. Having Steven Yeun on the show seems like a prime opportunity to get Werner's guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse. You gotta believe he could survive some zombies since he made it through five films with Klaus Kinski.

I hope PFT is playing Garry Marshall so that he can ask Yeun about zombies as per his cryptozoology hobby.

the possibilities seem endless! 10 minutes!!!

No. No. Mr. Brainwash should make an appearance... because, umm, well... art is for everyone?

he's saying it a lot now!

I'm totally digging this walking dead talk

I'm totally digging this walking dead talk

Me too. They should call this episode "Talking Dead"!

Steven flashed an EXTREMELY NERVOUS look when Scott predicted that Glen was dying in the finale...

Steven flashed an EXTREMELY NERVOUS look when Scott predicted that Glen was dying in the finale...

I am SO nervous/expecting basically everyone to die to the point that it's causing me to ruin the show for myself. Last week in the scene before the sex scene I was covering my eyes because I was SO convinced that someone was about to die. I'm too worked up. I need the show to be over for the season just for the sake of my blood pressure.

In regard to my earlier Garry Marshall request, this whole Steven/Steve thing would be a PERFECT set-up for some good old-fashioned "PLEASE, call me Garry!"

NO THEY CANT KILL GLEN

Sign in to follow this