🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

CBB is LIVE on YouTube tonight!

I just introduced a friend to CBB and he isn't familiar with Cake Boss. So far all he's listened to are Andy Daly or Ben Schwartz appearances.

Anyone know off hand where the Cake Boss Story begins? What episode #?

It might have been episode 56 with PFT and Dave Higgins.

I must have missed that CSI - Two and a Half Men crossover episode.

I must have missed it too. Also, every other episode of both of those shows.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ACKERMAN

We all know Cake Boss kills him in the future, so we know that Cake Boss isn't going to get beheaded. The events taken tonight on this episode have begun the long downward spiral for The Choctaw that will end in his ultimate demise.

i'm going to need gifs of Cake Boss' sadface

Cake Boss went fishing for a "Doug was in Blade Runner" acknowledgement, but no one bit.

I heard Scott talking about one guest got really pissed at him and I've been trying to think of who it was. Does anyone know?

Is it Maron?

I heard Scott talking about one guest got really pissed at him and I've been trying to think of who it was. Does anyone know?

Is it Maron?

I don't think so. They just did a SXSW panel together. Plus, Marc seemed to have a lot fun with the Birthday Boys.

Maybe Ben Stiller? He seemed annoyed during his interview.

I don't think so. They just did a SXSW panel together. Plus, Marc seemed to have a lot fun with the Birthday Boys.

Ahh. I haven't listened to that episode. I guess I'll listen tomorrow.

I've given his some more thought. It might possibly also be Tom Scharpling, who appeared bemused during his appearance.

EDIT: I just listened to the Scharpling ep again this afternoon and he was more into it than I remembered so it probably wasn't him.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this