🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Does anybody remember this pile of crap from 1982, starring none other than Kenny Rogers as a race car driver who "adopts" six foul-mouthed orphans to be his pit crew? It used to come on twice a day on HBO when I was a kid. I actually thought it was awesome back then, but upon revisiting it as an adult, I realized that everything about it is super-ridiculous. IT STARS KENNY ROGERS, for Pete's sake! Will Sasso doing his Kenny impersonation would have been more believable.

Six Pack! The Kenny Rogers classic from the 80s. Young Diane Lane! Kenny is a NASCAR driver with a shitty car and a motorhome who takes on the responsibility of raising a brood of ragamuffins. Will he help them or will they help him?

Don't forget Anthony Michael Hall as Doc! And That the underage Diane Lane was called Breezy...

This looks pretty amazing. It's like someone tried to rip off the Bad News Bears without really getting it.

I sorta remember being dragged to see this. they did a lot of race car movies in the early 80's like Stroker Ace. I can't remember any of it but i know i've seen it, It's that good. kinda movies you take your kid too just to kill time. i was really young when this was new.

Sign in to follow this