🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 208 — Zombie Candles

The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun joins the Bang! Bang! universe along with today’s co-host/lover of movies Doug Benson! After a chat about hair in movies/tv, haunted hotels, and what we can expect on the upcoming episodes of The Walking Dead, our old pal Buddy Valastro aka Cake Boss (Cake Boss) stops by. We’ll hear who are some of the worst pie guys around, the story behind the most erotic cake that Cake Boss has ever made, and a game of Would You Rather for the ages. Check out the full video at Youtube.com/Earwolf!

Can't wait to listen to this one. It looks like they had a great time. I skip the video and wait for the audio to listen to these on my way to work. Then if it sounds like there's something I might like to see, I go back and watch the archived video. Like when Andy Daly, Scott & Jason were cracking up at the end of Halfway to China. THAT, I had to see.

• Like 1

See I don't listen to the audio if there's a video also. Not only is it better with the visuals, but normally I listen to podcasts at work, while the video ones I watch at home, and high. (Don't worry Scott, I just get high, not super high.). Also any time PFT is on watching the video is a must. You would never know from just the audio that the part where nobody talks during the WYR theme is one of the funniest parts of this episode, IIRC.

• Like 1

This lineup is so crazy! I was able to watch it on youtube, and it is just bonkers!

My wiife.

I watched the live stream, it's def worth watching the video on this one

PFT gives a great performance for the cameras

Cake Boss during the Would You Rather theme is hilarious

This was simply wonderful! My favorite part was that Steven seemed pretty lost at times, but still played along and didn't poo-poo anything. Even when he said, "I'm thinking, why am I here?", it still felt like he was playing along. He did great at WYR as well and I really admire an actor coming in to something, seemingly cold, and just rolling with it.

And I'm not sure why, but hearing Cake Boss say, 'Like Aquaman? You send out concentric circles and the grandma's and nuns come running?" had me laughing harder than I have in a long time. PFT is a national treasure.

• Like 3

So, anyone know when the video goes up? Listened to the audio this morning on a long drive, want the video Scott AXXerman!!!

Steven Yeun was great and worked really well with Doug and Paul. I'm always apprehensive when I see that a first-timer/non-comedian is on the episode, but Steven went along with it like a pro. Really hope he makes another appearance on CBB.

• Like 5

You don't think I haven't already made a cake replica of my head into which you can insert my living brain?!!!!

I choked on my tea. Fantastic episode. For no reason at all, I want to say Paul F. Tompkins is awesome.

• Like 1

Haha when Doug suggested Cake Boss Cake Boss as a title for Cake Boss' book.

There's actually a short story by David Foster Wallace (I forget which one) about a tortured artist who shits out sculptures. Not exactly the same premise as the WYR but it took me a minute to figure out why it sounded so familiar.

Sign in to follow this