🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 208 — Zombie Candles

The video for this episode was fantastic. I think the image of Cake Boss glaring into the camera during the WYR theme is now indelibly linked to the song forever in my mind.

tumblr_mjokgshGHi1qzz5ico1_400.gif

• Like 2

Great episode EXCEPT for when Doug tries to set up Scott for an "It's not a tumor" when he says "I've got two more" at the end of would you rather and Scott doesn't go for it. TSK TSK Scott. ATTABOY Doug!

• Like 1

That look on Cake Boss' face can only be described as one of total cake-sternation.

P.S. I don't think he's going to like your screenname, Rachel...

• Like 2

I love PFT's Cake Boss so much it just dawned on me I've never actually seen the TLC show to see how accurate Paul's impersonation is of Buddy Valastro. First search on Google came up with this zombie themed episode:

Marcmaron!

Steven Yeun was great and worked really well with Doug and Paul. I'm always apprehensive when I see that a first-timer/non-comedian is on the episode, but Steven went along with it like a pro.

You haven't been watching

! FOR SHAME.

Steven was Paul's guest last week (likely the catalyst for this CBB episode) and he talked about his improv and sketch background, including early work with comedy legend Mr. Howard M. Kremer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5JkX-ypM0

• Like 1

I brought this up in the live show thread when Steve was announced as the guest - I'm pretty sure he was referring to "the other" Howard Kramer, whom our Howie has mentioned a few times. I can't really find much info on that guy, but I don't think Kremer has done any significant amount of sketch/improv, and definitely not in Chicago (without watching it again, I think Steve said he started at IO in Chicago, not IO West in Hollywood). When PFT responds that he knows him, I think he was thinking of Kremer.

I brought this up in the live show thread when Steve was announced as the guest - I'm pretty sure he was referring to "the other" Howard Kramer, whom our Howie has mentioned a few times. I can't really find much info on that guy, but I don't think Kremer has done any significant amount of sketch/improv, and definitely not in Chicago (without watching it again, I think Steve said he started at IO in Chicago, not IO West in Hollywood). When PFT responds that he knows him, I think he was thinking of Kremer.

Next, you'll try to tell me that this Bizarro Kremer ALSO has a brother named Lee, who is friendly, supportive, and well-read.

• Like 2

First search on Google came up with this zombie themed episode...

OMG that episode also has the whole "erotic/exotic/whateva you call em! No way, no how!" cake ordeal in it too!! This seems way too perfect

"Mom says it's not cool."

I try to shoe-horn this into my conversations at least once a day now. "Mom says it's not cool," is the new "word."

P.S. (Hot - Slunch) Party-On Girth made my evening.

Sign in to follow this